[<40>] ⁽⁽ back to home ⁾⁾

This chapter have no name! Because I didn't find any better 💀

___________________🎀_________________

Strange thing happened with V and Jungkook when they both were walking on the street, they had a strange pain in behind their head and they could not see anything properly, everything was blur in front of their eyes, and soon they both pass out.

When V opened his eyes, he came to know that both were in a strange place, it was just dark, there was only one light in the big room. The color of the room was also dark brown and everything was broken there.

On opening his eyes he saw a chair in which a man was sitting. When he looked next to him, it was Jungkook, he had passed out, after seeing Jungkook in this condition, he wanted to catch him but , His hands and feet were tied up with ropes. jungkook too.

He panicked and tried to frees himself.

"hey take it easy bro" He hears a voice, He had heard that voice before too, he looks there and his eyes went wide open. "H-hyung?" Yeah, V know him of course. "My baby brother remembers me?" the man asked, "I thought you forgot me like you forgot your husband" he added, V was taken a back with his words. As a shocked reaction.

"Hyung please open me, please" well, V was thinking that his hyung had come to save him, "ohh why? I have tied you and you want me to untie you? no it doesn't happen" he chuckle, ."I don't feel sorry for you guys sometimes" he wipe his fake invisible tears in a dramatic way.

then he got a call.

" boss their brothers are looking for both of them"

"Be careful, they should not know that they two are at my place."

"Ok boss"

He declined the call.

"your brother is smart" Kai spoke, and he could see a shocked expression on the face of V, "H-hyung, what are you t-talking about?" V's voice was breaking. "Ohhhh I'm not your Hyung man, stop calling me Hyung" ,kai said and laid back in the chair. He huffed.

"Wake him up! hurry i don't have time" kai said, looking at his men's and pointed towards jungkook. Who was sleeping peacefully, His men nodded and started walking towards Jungkook. "No, please Hyung Why are you doing this? what happened to you?" V asked, sliding towards Jungkook and covering him with his body.

"Hey look, don't spoil our boss's mind, otherwise it will not be good for you, boy" kai's men spoke in a harsh voice and began to separate V from Jungkook. "Looks like you don't love your life" Kai's men were about to raise their weapons to kill V when kai stopped them. "wait don't kill him, he's my brother" kai speak in a dramatic sweet voice.

V started looking at him with a pain in his eyes, why his hyung is behaving like this?

He looked at Jungkook and tried to take him in his arms when he felt a severe pain in his head. He reached back with his hands and held his head, he felt a bit sick and wet, when he looked at his hands, they were covered with bloods. He couldn't help but hissed in pain.

He turned back and saw that kai were holding a thick rod, Kai immediately threw down the rod and took his hands back, "Oh my brother, are you okay?" he asked and his face had a shocked and hurt expression, which was clearly visible that it was all a act.

V could not do anything, he started feeling dizzy, his head was spinning and there was a different pain. Images of a strange thing started coming in front of his eyes, of a human being, his smile, his voice, the laughter and voice of a human being echoed all around his head "ughh!" He screamed in a low voice ,holding his head.