[<21>] ⁽⁽ kiss ⁾⁾

Do comments and vote ✨❤️

_______________________________________________

•NEXT MORNING•

Jungkook is getting ready to meet seonji. He already informed yugyeom that he's going to meet his new friend halmoni. And yugyeom give him the permission because finally the younger is going somewhere.

Yugyeom is happy that Jungkook is change day by day , because jungkook used to be a body without soul after Taehyung's death.

After jungkook fully get ready he went to down stairs to have his breakfast. Yugyeom smiled when he saw the younger coming down.

"Oh you come let's have breakfast"

Yugyeom said and put the plates on the table. Jungkook nodded with a smile and sat on the chair. Yugyeom Served jungkook the food who immediately held the chopsticks and start to eat.

Not even waiting for the elder.

"Are you getting late?"

Yugyeom asked when he saw the younger was eat without waiting for him while setting on the chair beside jungkook's.

"No. Actually V is coming to picked me up from here that's why"

Jungkook said and yugyeom nodded with a smile. But jungkook suddenly stop eating when yugyeom said.

"You're changing jungkook and I'm so happy that finally you're changing"

"I never changed yugyeom, why are you saying like this?"

"Yes you did jungkook you changed, after what happene you become a body without soul , but look after coming to Daegu you're changing again"

Yugyeom said with a smile. While jungkook just ignore him and continued to eat again , because he know what yugyeom mean.

After they both finished their breakfast , yugyeom wash the dishes and jungkook helped him little.

Suddenly the door bell ring, yugyeom went to open the door and when he opened the door his eyes wide open when he saw V in front of him.

whom he considered taehyung.

"Omg!! Taehyung you come back omg!!"

Yugyeom waste no time and immediately hugged V making V completely confuesd and shocked at the sudden hug.

Hearing yugyeom shout jungkook immediately come to see what's going on. And when he saw Yugyeom hugging V he get shocked he immediately went to yugyeom and pulled him back.

Because he saw Uncomfortable look on V's face when yugyeom suddenly hugged him. Yugyeom looked at jungkook who's helding him from back.

"Jungkook Taehyung is back see he's still alive your husb- mm...mhng..."

Yugyeom was saying something but jungkook immediately covered yugyeom mouth , stoping him.

"Hm...sorry V please go and wait in car I'm coming in two minutes"

Jungkook give V a fake smile who nodded his head in answered but it's looking like he's asking.

Jungkook shut the door closed when V leave and leave yugyeom mouth who start to breathe heavily.

"What t..the fuck jungkook! Why did you sent him back huh?! He's taehyung he's still alive your husband is alive kook your lov-"

"He's not alive yugi he isn't. He's not my husband , he just look like my love but he's not taehyung he's V my new friend"

Yugyeom get so shocked.

"How can be you're so sure jungkook?"

"Yes I'm 100% sure yugi. Because Taehyung die in front of my eyes"

Jungkook said with tears come in his eyes. Yugyeom went closer to him and hugged him.

"It's ok. Are you sure he's not your taehyung?"

Yugyeom asked the younger who shoke his head as a answer and yugyeom sigh.

"Ok then I trust you. He will be waiting for you , you should go"

Jungkook nodded and left.

"Whether it is Taehyung or V , Jungkook, I just want to see you happy again."

__________________________________________

Jungkook come outside the house and saw V was there. Looking at jungkook V opens The car gate for jungkook who sat inside.

Then V also sat in the driver seat.

"Can I know who's this taehyung?"

When V asked jungkook looked at him immediately in Shocked.

"Ab...m..my m..my"

Jungkook want to sat but the word of 'husband' is not coming out from his mouth. He start to sweat Because of V's sudden question. He really don't know what to answer V.

V looked at jungkook when he doesn't get any answer from the younger he looked at jungkook who's sweating , rubbing his thum in his hands.

Looking down here and there finding a answer.

"Hey! It's ok it's ok calm down ok? If you're not ready to share your personal things with me. It's ok"

V said in soft voice making jungkook sigh in relief and nodded.

______________________________________________

After sometime they both reached V's house then they both come out from the car and went inside.

Seonji was sitting in the living room on the couch , of course waiting for jungkook and V and when she saw them she immediately went to jungkook and hugged him tightly.

"Good morning jungkookie"

"Good morning halmoni"

Soon they both broke the hug and seonji said.

"You both sit here I'm bringing juice for you two"

Jungkook and V nodded and sat on the couch. Soon seonji come with two glass of juice in her hands.

She gave the first juice to V then about to give jungkook suddenly the glass . slipped from her hands and juice glass fall on jungkook.

"Omg jungkookie I'm so sorry jungkookie I'm sorry"

"It's ok halmoni I'll clean it. V can you please show me the washroom"

V nodded and they both went to the washroom. Jungkook first enter the washroom followed by V.

Jungkook clean his dress and turn around facing V who smile and they both about to go outside suddenly jungkook leg slipped and he was about to fall.

But V catched him and pulled him towards himself. And pinned his back in the wall. Warpping his hands around jungkook body and then..............

Their eyes wide open when.........

Accidentally their lips meet.

___________________________________________