[<31>] ⁽⁽ lost ⁾⁾

After some hours they all are feeling really tired so they decided to take some rest afterall it's summer too. They saw a big tree which was giving fully big shadow in which they can took some rest.

They all went under the tree and put their bags aside and Lisa and Jennie took out a mate which was enough for them to sat on that. They all sat on the mate and do their lunch.

After eating the lunch they all Continue their walk and this time again Jungkook was in V's arms.

After sometime they all finally reached the place. Their are big Rock and some mountains but not much high it was short. They all can see trees some clouds and sun sets.

V made jungkook sat on a rock properly before started to make tent for them . Kai and hobi took out some chicken from the bag to fry them.

Lisa and Jennie went to found some wood for do fire so they can cook their foods. You and taehyung make tent together. Jungkook was sitting on a big rock , watching his friends specially V.

And smiling like a manic without knowing his heart is making a boom boom sounds. He's feeling good.

Soon jenlisa come back with a lots of woods and give that to kai and hobi who start to fire. Jenlisa went inside their own tent to change their clothes. You also change your clothes into a comfortable one.

V again pick jungkook up in his arms and went inside the tent he again put jungkook on the ground and make a bed on the floor with cotton thick clothes. He make a perfect bed in which if he felt cold he can easily can cover himself.

V took out some comfortable clothes from jungkook bag before handed him. "Hm..were this you'll feel comfortable and after done wearing this call me I'm standing outside"

He said in calm voice which still sound little cold. He was about to go "my leg is injured I'm not sick" V understand what jungkook mean.

He turns towards jungkook , facing him "do I ask you? No I'm saying you so do as I say" saying this V left , leaving a dumb jungkook.

Jungkook change his dress into a comfortable one and call V. "Are you done?" V asked as he entered , jungkook saw the elder was already in comfortable clothes, it's mean when jungkook was changing his clothes V also changed his clothes in his tent.

V again pick jungkook up in his arms when he got a nod from the younger and went out.

"Oh you guys are here? Come let's eat it's already 8 pm you guys must be also hungry" Kai spoke up when he saw couple are coming. V made jungkook sit on the rock in which everyone were sitting.

They were making a circle and sitting with a light fire between them, because it's getting cold as the sun sets.

They all share the fry chicken and eat. They drink some juice they bought here and some sweets as there dessert. They were wearing cotton thick clothes which was protecting them from the cold wind.

After they done eating their dinner, they all started to talk. "Guys! As we all know we're childhood friends and we know eachother well but we don't know about jungkook. Now jungkook tell ys something about yourself,,, like from where are you? Do you have any boyfriends? Do you have your parents like this"

You said looking towards jungkook who greeted his teeth in angry. 'do she really interested in knowing me bitch' jungkook thought in his mind.

"Yeah she's correct.. we never try to know you jungkook tell us something about yourself" Lisa added making jungkook feel like crying. Then everyone started to say yes yes except V who's quietly sitting there looking at jungkook.

Jungkook also looked back to V, "as you all know I'm a s-simple guy and I've two hyungs and my parents is not in this world anymore" jungkook told about his family but the main things ge don't.

Nor he wanted anyone to know. "Oh sad to heard that" Hobi said in sad "it's fine hyung... It's been so years now" everyone nodded.

"Ok guys let's go to sleep we have to woke up early tomorrow" You said and everyone went to their tent. Only jungkook and V was there, sitting on their same place... silently.

V get up from his sit to go but jungkook stop him "can we talk?" Jungkook asked. V turn around facing jungkook "what you wanna talk?" He asked,, he also want this but jungkook's that day words always makes his heart weak.

"you know what is happening between us! We're not talking to eachother's properly just for that day i-"

"If you had stop me just for talking about that shit then I'm going because for that I don't have fucking time!" V cut off jungkook and left from there angrily.

Jungkook eyes got teary at how V behaved with him. "I'm sorry i-i.." jungkook tears soon fall down. He stayed there till the coldness got more than it was before.

Jungkook wips his tears away and get up slowly with a help of rock. His leg is still hurting but he can't sit here whole night right?

He had a hard time to walked towards his tent but he did. Walking and stop for a second than again walk.

And finally he reached his tent , he open the zip of his tent before entering and closed it. He laid on the floor soft bed and dreft into his dream land.

Next morning everyone woke up and freshup. They had a biggggg bottel in which almost alots of water can fit easily. Even they brush with the water more half water they would safe.

After freshing up they all (except jk) eat their breakfast, bread and butter. "V where is jungkook it's almost 8 and still he's not here go and wake him up" You said and V nodded and went to wake up jungkook.

V open the zip of jungkook's tent and went inside. And when he saw inside his eyes widened and his heart started to beat fast.

There he saw jungkook was not sleeping nor he's inside the tent. He come out from the tent and saw his friends enjoy. He went to them.

"G-guys! Jungkook is not in his tent" V tell everyone who's eyes went wide. "What!!?? What are you saying..there is soo big forest everyone can lost we have to find him until the sun sets... Because after the sun set there it's all turn dark and there i-is a-animals too what if s-somethings happened to hi-"

"Shut up Yuna!!" V cut you off "N-nothing will happen to him I'll find him" V said and about to go "No V you can't find him alone we also have to find him" Hobi spoke up in worried tone.

"But hyung What if we'll lost so it's better to go alone you guys stay here and if I don't found jungkook then I'll call you and tell you to call the cops ok?" Everyone agreed unwilling Because they don't have other choose.

______________________________________________

AUTHOR

Where's jungkook??