[<19>] ⁽⁽ You're special ⁾⁾

V enter in his halmoni room with a big smile on his face. He went to his halmoni and gave her juice and then to jungkook who was about to say no but V's halmoni forced him.

Jungkook and V's halmoni drank their juice and then put the glass on the table.

"V bear I'm hungry can you please make something for me?"

Seonji said while showing her puppy eyes to his grandson.

V's halmoni name is seonji which is made by me😂.

When she asked V to make something for her V immediately looked at her in shocked and said.

"But I don't know how to cook halmoni. I just know how to make bread jam, do you want bread jam?"

"This is not enough for me I'm super hungry"

"But halmoni I don't know how to cook. But if you are really super hungry then I should order something for you"

V said while taking out his phone with his pocket.

"No! I don't like out side foods. I like homemade food"

"Bu-"

V cut off by jungkook.

"Hm... If you don't mind can I make something for you aunty?"

Jungkook asked in calm voice. V was completely shocked how can a cold person be so soft towards his halmoni.

By the way, when his Halmoni and Jungkook were talking, he did not hear them when they both hugged each other, then he saw them that's why he don't know that his halmoni told jungkook to imagine her as his own halmoni.

"Can you? Really?"

Seonji asked jungkook who nodded his head with a smile on his face which was not fake at all which he keeps giving to all.

"If you want then yes you can make something for me thankyou and yeah call me halmoni like V calls me not this Aunty ok?"

Jungkook just smile and looked at V.

"Can you please show me where is this kitchen?"

Jungkook asked V who immediately nodded and went to kitchen followed by jungkook.

Vkook come to the kitchen. Jungkook was looking at the kitchen which is looking so beautiful.

"This is the kitchen. Here .Everything is here , You can make anything you want"

V said and jungkook nodded then he wash his hands and start to make something tasty. While jungkook was making foods V was admiring jungkook with a fool smile on his face.

And this all is noticed by jungkook but he didn't said anything. The food was almost done just a bit more.

Jungkook's hands were busy making food and he had to remove his hair which was coming in front of his eyes again and again.

Jungkook was blowing the hair but no use he sigh and about to make food again then suddenly V held his hands and turned him towards himself.

"Let me help you"

V said and start to remove Jungkook's hair for in front from his eyes.

While V was removing jungkook's hair, jungkook was looking at V with Shocked eyes  because V is so close to him.

V's long fingers are touching jungkook forehead while removing his hair.

After V done removing jungkook's hair from in front from his eyes he immediately looked at jungkook and lost in his eyes.