[<39>] ⁽⁽The date⁾⁾

And it's like the other day, Jungkook and V are going on a date this evening, that's cool but you know Jungkook asked permission from his Hyungs, can he go on a date with V? Jimin and Yoongi are very happy that Jungkook has grown up but he is still taking permission to date, even though It's his personal life.

They knew that Jungkook's first property was them, his family.

Jungkook was worried about what he should wear, which would make him look good.it's his first date with V, of course, Even after spending a lots time with V , he is feeling very nervous today.

He has more than five hundred collection of clothes but he doesn't like any of them for the date, all the clothes were beautiful and expensive branded clothes. He sat on the bed frustrated, he only had thirty minutes to get ready and he hadn't even selected his clothes yet.

He is completely fresh, has taken a shower and put on a nice smelling shampoo and body wash gel on him. He thought that he would not use perfume. He took a deep breath, only then his door was opened by someone, He saw it was Jimin, jimin passed him a big smile, just to received a pout from younger.

Jimin approach him and started looking for a cloth from his closet, "I know you are nervous, no problem, I am sure, the same situation must be happening with V right now-" ।Jimin got a cloth and keep it close with Jungkook's body to see if it would suit or not. He shoke his head when it's doesn't suit, "-It happens, I'll find you a cloth right away"

With this, he started looking for more clothes, Jungkook was just sitting there listening to his talk, "I don't want to be nervous but , what can I do? I actually am nervous"

"You sit quietly, I am looking for a nice dress, and anyway he is your husband." This word silenced Jungkook, not because Jimin said it but because Jimin called V, Taehyung, his husband. "He doesn't remember anything." Jungkook felt bad, even for a while, that his husband didn't remember him.

And nor, he wants to remind hI'm by putting pressure in his mind, maybe but it may can be a problem in his mind. For his health, "Are you giving up?" Jimin asked, jungkook remain silent for a while before shaking his head in 'No. How can he accept defeat? he can't accept defeat, never!

"I got a dress in our talks, wear it, it will look good on you" .He gave Jungkook the dress and Jungkook took it, Jungkook was about to take the dress and go to the bathroom when Jimin stopped him. "Don't give up Kookie, Taehyung really loves you, he doesn't remember you but... He doesn't remember you with his mind but with his heart. He still misses you, he just doesn't understand it. Wait for the time when he will remember everything,"

"That time will be my most special, I will be very happy that day" He didn't want to cry but the tears didn't listen to him, and started to fall, jimin chuckle and cupped his face "silly, stop, today is your mini special day don't ruin it hmm?" Jimin said and wipe jungkook's tears with his thumb.

"I can't help" they chuckle.