Chapter 5

The smell of blood hit Naruto's nose when he came through.

He opened his eyes to see Hinata on her hands and knees, bruised and bleeding. His body moved on his own, he ran to Mizuki at light speed and punched him. Mizuki flew back tens of meters and landed roughly against a tree.

"Hinata! Are you ok?!" Naruto ran to her side and placed her on his lap

"N-Naruto?" Hinata weakly said

He brushed her bangs out of her face while she layed on his lap. Hinata looked up to see Naruto woth a relived smile on his face. Her face warmed up as she relized what was happening.

"Hah. Young love, so pitiful." Mizuki threw his last large shruiken at the duo

"Naruto! Hinata! Get down!" Iruka came through the clearing

Before Iruka could ge there in time, Naruto shoved Hinata behind him and grabbed the shuriken with his bare hands. Everyone looked at him with astonishment and surprise as he broke it with his bare hands.

"If you try to harm the people I care about, I'll kill you!" Naruto promised

"Such big words. I can destroy you in a single move." Mizuki said

"Take your best shot! I’ll give it back to you a thousand fold!" Naruto readied a fighting stance

"Let’s see you try! Show me what you can do, Nine-Tailed Fox!" Mizuki taunted

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Naruto yelled

Iruka’s eyes widen. Surrounding them are hundreds of Naruto clones. In the trees and on the ground.

' Naruto... Those aren’t just Illusions.' Iruka sits up, smiling.

'They’re solid clones! He’s mastered an extremely advanced jutsu!'

Mizuki looked around scared, he tripped over his own feet. "Huh? What is this? No..."

The Naruto clones smirked. "If you’re not coming..."

"Then we’re gonna come after you!"

They all rushed at him at once. Mizuki tried to defend himself but they easily broke through his defenses. They all gave him a series of punches and kicks with impressive strength and speed.

Iruka and Hinata watched at Naruto used an extremely advanced clone jutsu and easily taken down Mizuki.

Naruto's clones dissappeared and revealed a bloodied Mizuki on the ground. Naruto then collapsed after using so much chakra.

"Naruto!" Hinata and Iruka rushed to his side

Iruka checked his pulse and and was relived to find it. "He's find. He's just exhausted, let's get you two to the hospital."

Iruka took both Naruto and Hinata to the hospital and he himself was checked over. The Sandaime then appeared.

||

'This is shaping up to be a memorable night.' Hiruzen thought as he stepped into the hospital room.

He saw Naruto and Hinata on two separate hospital beds and Iruka sitting on a chair with bandages.

'Naruto learned and mastered an A-rank jutsu in only three hours.'

He then looked at Hinata. 'Hinata learned the same jutsu that she shouldn't have the chakra to achive but she did but not at the same level of Naruto. She did, however, learn a secret jutsu from her clan that many tried to learn and failed due to its complex nature. Granted she couldn't use the full extent of it yet but she managed to at least activate it.'

'Rather impressive. I have a feeling the two will become fine ninjas.'