Chapter 65

Elena's POV.

"Ohh...I'll cook something for you." I said turning towards the stove.

"I'm not hungry for the food but for you." He said in my ears and my breathing fastened.

My chest was rising and falling as i gulped down listening his words.

He snaked his hands around me and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Why are you scared...i love you, I won't hurt you." He said and immense relief settled inside me.

I can feel his breath on my neck as he was inhaling my smell. I kept my hand on his tightening our grip.

I smiled at the thought that he's so much sane when his mind is not in his control.

I turned towards him and he smiled at me. I hugged him feeling his every strong muscle flushed against me.

He tightened his grip on my waist inhaling me smell,"i love you. I never want to lose you." He confessed and i rubbed his back roaming my hand in his smooth locks.

We broke the hug when we listened to the door bell rang.

A smile appeared on my lips. Maybe brother Samuel had buried the locket and he's all fine now.

I saw Eric going towards the door when my phone rang.

I saw a text message from mom,"The wicked women from Eric's dream can come home just don't open the door."

I panicked. I saw Eric opening the door.

"Eric don't..." But before i can say anything else he opened the door and there stood a lady i was shocked to see her here.

I took some steps and saw a smile on Eric's face.

What's happening?

I realised she was the women who I've met when i went shopping with Ava. I gulped down. Sweat started forming on my forehead and my heart was pounding in my chest cavity.

I've to keep Eric away from her. I'm not sure if she's the same women Eric saw in his nightmares.

I opened my mouth to say but his next move made me halter in my steps.

"Mother!" He said with utmost happiness and i saw him bowing down on his knees before her and his head lower pinned on the floor.

My stomach twisted seeing him like this. I realised she's the one behind my husband's nightmares. She's the sole reason for his misdeeds and misery.

I fisted my palm and walked towards him,"Eric what are you doing?"

He looked at me and then at her,"Rise..." She said like he's her pet and he stood up.

My eyes burning with rage and tears collected.

"Elena she's my mother...you should bow down too." He said and i shook him,"She's not your mother... your mother is Hellen Vincent. Don't listen to her..." He looked upset of my words and then looked at the women again.

"My apologies... she's my wife Elena. She loves me a lot, plzz forgive her for her words. She never disrespect anyone she just doesn't know who you are." He said and i felt huge amount of rage at her.

She's still playing with his mind. He was bowing down infront of her like she owns him. I wanted to murder her right now. She destroyed my husband's innocence.

"Son. Don't worry about her." She said smiling at me wickedly.

She patted his cheeks and i heard her muttering something under her breath.