Chapter 10

Elena's POV.

I wasn't able to find it. I checked my bag twice but it wasn't there. I panicked. I've to submit it in one hour...where is it?

"Are you looking for this?" I heard Eric's voice. This bastard... I'm not gonna spare him.

"Bastard..." I went to him,"How dare you...? Give it back." I tried to snatch it but he didn't let me.

"Why do you curse me so much?"
He asked teasing...

"Because you deserve it!" I said gritting my teeth.

My height was shorter than him so i wasn't able to get it.

"Eric!" I yelled at him.

He started running. I was pissed. I'm not gonna spare him. I went behind him.

I was so exhausted after a while but he was so active. He stopped and looked at me smirking. In a mere of seconds my assignment was into pieces and lying on the floor.

"You... fucking asshole." I said and punched his chest and pushed him in anger.

"Why did you do that?"

"Obviously i want you to suffer." He said stating the fact.

I saw my watch. Only forty minutes left. I instantly went to library and again did the assignment. Jimmy helped me and we submit the assignment. It was late but he agreed.

I'm so done with Eric. What's his problem...why can't he just leave me alone.

I was sipping my coffee with Jimmy to relax my mind.

"Thank you for helping me..." I said to him and he just nodded. I adjusted my glasses properly saw whose next lecture was?

It was free as professor didn't came.

I thought to rest in canteen for sometime.

Suddenly everyone stood up...i was surprised but i fisted my hand when i saw for whom they all are standing.

"Good morning sir." Everyone said in sync and he very casually signalled all of them to sit with his hand.

He came and sit on our table. To be more precise beside me.

"Goodmorning sir..." Jimmy said and he replied,"Morning Cooper..." He said looking at me.

"So after everything I've done. You managed to submit your assignment." He said disappointed.

My mind was already exhausted. I thought to leave.

"Let's go Jimmy. I'm done." I said and stood up but before I take a single step he held my hand.

"Did i asked you to leave?" He clenched his teeth.

"As if I'm listening to you."  I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm asking you to sit... can't you understand." He said applying pressure on my wrist.

"Eric...leave my hand!!" I shouted.

"Everyone out!" He yelled making me flinch.

Everyone started going out. I was thinking what type of person he is...why is he doing all this. Behaving like a goon in college.

"Should I give you in written." He said to Jimmy...

He nervously shook his head and gave me a pleading look and left the canteen.

He pulled me to him and i was on his lap now. I was shocked with his behaviour. How can he do this to me. Mannerless.

"What the heck! Leave me..." I said pushing his shoulder away. But his grip on my waist was firm.

Devil's Possession (Vincent series)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें