𝟎𝟑𝟒.that son of a bitch

╔═══════════════╗

𝑺𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑵𝑻 𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑴𝑺
chapter thirty four

═══════════════

𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦

𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦

QUITTING WASN'T SOMETHING

Everett was known for. At the farm he was known for being a talkative sweet boy with a kind heart. After spending eight months on the road – the boys heart harden sightly. Having to take out walker after walker. It gets to you. But the other night was something huge for Everett. His first human kill. Tho Maggie also assisted in the kill – Everett too had a hand in it. He'd barely liked to kill walkers and they were dead – and he'd killed an actual living person.

He tried not to think about it but how couldn't he. Everett had come out of Woodbury a different person. He was colder now. Maybe not as much as some but colder then he was before. All his mind could think of was revenge.

Glenn apparently had the same mindset as Everett as he too didn't want to governor to win. He was on a war path to the governor. Leaning himself back against the wall the boys eyes were locked onto a man shift blue print of the prison that Glenn had drawn. Him along with Carl were both knee down overlooking the map. Carl was aiding Glenn in figuring out how Tyreese and his group got in yesterday. Tho Everett had remained in his bunk he still heard the screams and cries from their leader as he appeared to have lost the plot.

"Tyreese's group here?" Glenn asked the Grimes boy who nodded. The boy nodded.

"We secured this." Glenn said. Carl moved his finger to point to the further point on the map.

"He thought he came through here." Carl said pointing. As he said this Everett felt a presents at his side. His eyes glanced to the side to see Rory now stood next to him eyeing her little brother.

"Means there's another breach." Glenn concluded. Ev felt a nudge in his side as he turned to see that it was Rory. "Hey what's he on about?" Rory whispered. Everett leaned closer whispering in her ear.

"It's about that group from the other day – wondering how they got in and stuff." Everett said making the girl nod as they both turned their attention back to the conversation at hand.

"Okay. The whole front of the prison is unsecure. If walkers just strolled in, then it's gonna be cake for a group of armed men." Glenn said. Everett felt his stomach twirl at that. Sure he could take on a few walkers – they were walkers – but full size grown men storming their walls. That's something he'd need a minute or two to process.