centralcee
Goodnight darling

Clementine put down her phone on her nightstand and turned the TV on putting a reality TV show on for her to go to sleep. Clementine woke up to the sun shining brightly threw her curtains and she got up while looking at the clock to see 7:35, she quickly hopped out of bed and started getting ready to go to breakfast with Oakley.

Clementine shot Oakley a message about the location of the breakfast place and she walked out of her apartment, walking down the hall to get into the elevator. Clementine was in the not realizing what he was doing until it had finally hit her at this very moment, she was going to talk to her baby daddy face to face! And she had no idea how she was going to start the conversation.

As she walked up to the girl and gave her a seat for two at a beautiful view of New York on the 2nd floor. While Clementine sat there waiting for Oakley she practiced in her head what to say, and as she took a sip of her coffee Oakley walked up in a grey tracksuit and a grey beanie, as he came up he sat down while looking outside.

"Is someone chasing you," Clementine asked as she noticed how anxious he was.

"You could say that, I had to sneak away from my bodyguards and everyone just to get to you," Oakley smirked and his eyes explored the top half of Clementine's body.

"Oh you have bodyguards," Clementine asked with a questioning look.

"Yeah," Oakley lightly chuckled and they sat in silence until he finally spoke up.

"So you just wanted to have breakfast together," Oakley asked.

"Yeah, and I would also like to ask you for advice," Clementine started and before Oakley could part his lips the waiter approached them with a smile on his face.

"Hi would you like to order now," The waiter asked.

"Um yeah, could I get the french toast with fruits and an omelet with bacon on the side and a glass of orange juice, please," Clementine smiled, as she couldn't wait to get her food and Oakley raised an eyebrow at the amount of food she orders, but he wasn't complaining as he smiled at her.

"And what would like," The waiter asked as he finished writing Clementine's order down.

"Same thing with the omelet and just add scrambled eggs," Oakley smiled.

"Okay I'll be right back with your order," The waiter smiled and walked away.

"You must be hungry," Oakley chuckled.

"Yeah, I have a pretty big appetite," Clementine chuckled as she looked at her lap.

"So what advice," Oakley raised an eyebrow.

"Um," Clementine took a deep breath as she decided to just go for it.

"What if I told you the hook up we had led to something worse," Clementine started.

"Did someone catch us," Oakley chuckled.

"No, I-" Clementine took a deep breath before she said it.

"Im pregnant," Clementine blurted out and Oakley's eyes went wide before he finally answered seconds later.

"Your lying," Oakley spoke as he avoided eye contact with her.