Chapter 161 - 170

ꨄChapter 161

    ◎Second watch◎

    Liang Baoling is seventeen years old this year. She is already a well-proportioned big girl. She looks more like her father Liang Zhigao. Song Chunhua has more flowers.

    When she was a child, the girl Pi, who was busy climbing mountains and rivers in Damian Village, grew up in a blink of an eye.

    "Sister, I'm feeding the pigs well now." Liang Baoling was arranged by her parents to carefully feed the four pigs. She started feeding them when they were little piglets, weeded pigs every day, chopped pig food for them to eat, and watched them From four small fat piglets grow into four big fat pigs weighing nearly two hundred catties.

    In the pigsty, several fat pigs were eating pig food.

    "I see." Liang Baozhen felt that the little girl seemed to have grown up a lot, and she could still help her parents with things calmly. "Do you feed the pigs every day?"

    "Not only that, but also feed the chickens and water the vegetables in the field..." Liang Baoling's face was full of vitality, as if she was very good at everything, "Sister, these pigs and thirteen pigs at home The chickens listen to me, and don’t recognize my father and mother.”

    This is Liang Baoling, Liang Baozhen laughed out loud, and knocked her out of her mind, “What are you going to be? The king of poultry and livestock?” “That can’t be helped.

    ” Ah, I'm amazing!" As she spoke, she stuck out her tongue at Third Sister and smiled mischievously.

    But Liang Baozhen always felt that it was a waste of life for a young girl like Baoling to feed pigs and chickens in the village every day. Now it was not like before, and there were too many opportunities outside. She wanted Baoling to go to the city.

    But Song Chunhua felt unreliable.

    "How did Baoling come to the city? She didn't have a registered permanent residence, and she didn't have a husband's family in the city."

    The team leader couldn't get a letter of introduction for a year or two.

    "Besides, the investigation has been more stringent recently. It is said that jobs in the city are tight, and people from the countryside are not allowed to enter the city casually, so as not to cause turmoil." Both

    Liang Baozhen and Liang Baoying married into the city, and Liang Baojun was arranged by his father-in-law . Work, which is justifiable, is also not easy.

    A few days ago, some people in the village said that the Liang family was lucky, and that three of the four children had gone to the city. It was like smoke from the ancestral grave.

    Xu Shengjie thinks this is easy to handle, "Otherwise, if you buy a job for Baoling, you will be able to move in when the time comes."

    Now they can afford to buy a job for more than 1,000 yuan.

    Hearing what the son-in-law said, both Song Chunhua and Liang Zhigao reacted greatly, and they couldn't do it once they heard it.

    Song Chunhua pulled Liang Baozhen aside to talk, while Liang Zhigao chatted with his son-in-law.

    "There's no reason to ask your husband's family to buy a job for your natal sister." It would make people laugh if they said it.

    Liang Baozhen appeased and patted her mother's hand, "Then I'll use my own money to buy Baoling a job." "

    That's not okay either! You are married, what about your own money and Xiao Xu's money, you spend more than a thousand for your natal sister Buying a job, in the eyes of everyone, is poaching the mother-in-law’s family to help her mother’s family, what’s wrong!” “