Chapter 141 - 150

ꨄChapter 141

    ◎Third watch◎

    Zhou Long is a steady child, especially after experiencing family accidents. He was taken by his mother Liu Nianhua to apprentice with Carpenter Sun and successfully passed the test of the master.

    When he was young, he was busy working with Master Sun. He was mostly helping out with some odd jobs. Master Sun asked him to watch and think more, and then slowly do some simple hands-on work.

    These days, he has sawed countless logs, from the end of summer to the beginning of autumn.

    As the weather gradually turned cold, Liang Baozhen changed into a long-sleeved shirt and a beige windbreaker and went to the store to find her eldest sister.

    Recently, the goods in Xu Shengjie's store have become more and more fashionable. Liang Baozhen picked out several pieces. Even Cheng Caili doesn't like to go to department stores to buy clothes, but prefers to go to Xu Shengjie's store.

    Liang Baoying was keeping accounts at the door and was about to close the door. Mengmeng, who came to find her mother after school, saw her aunt first.

    "Auntie!"

    Liang Baozhen heard her niece calling from a distance, and then saw Mengmeng galloping towards her. This voice naturally alarmed Liang Baoying who was serious about keeping accounts.

    "Baozhen, are you back after school?"

    Today is Saturday, and tomorrow I will have a day off, so Liang Baozhen came over to take a look.

    "Are you ready to go?"

    "Okay, I just recorded today's accounts." With more and more types of goods purchased, Liang Baoying can now recognize more characters, and Mengmeng is still supervising her mother's writing .

    Liang Baozhen took a look and praised her, "Sister, your handwriting is getting better and better."

    It used to be crooked, but now it is quite correct.

    Mengmeng also praised her mother, "Mom is still practicing calligraphy at night, practice with me."

    Liang Baoying blushed, "I just practice casually, mainly because the handwriting used to keep accounts looked too ugly. I can't stand it."

    "Practicing handwriting is a good thing. I just saw it, and the effect is very obvious." Liang Baozhen checked with her the sales of goods in the past month, and was ready to go to the food factory to buy goods tomorrow, "I will find you some beginners some other day Copybook, follow along first, practice handwriting is not a matter of a day or two, and you will feel different after practicing." "

    Okay!"

    The two discussed in the store for more than 20 minutes, and then they were about to close the door and go home , Liang Baoying originally wanted to ask her sister to go to her house for dinner, but Liang Baozhen still wanted to go home to see her daughter, so she rode a 28-bar and left first.

    Liang Baozhen took Mengmeng home by bus, and when they arrived near the soda factory, they saw that there was a shop selling stewed vegetables.

    "Comrade, here is half a catty of stewed pork head meat and half a catty of cold ear slices." Liang Baoying now earns more money, so naturally she won't wrong her daughter, she can eat what she wants, and buy what she wants.

    There was also a white water sausage beside it, and Liang Baoying asked for half a catty, watching the stall owner put the sectioned white water small intestine into a paper bag, topped with garlic juice, sesame oil, and sprinkled with chopped green onion.