Chapter 131 - 140

ꨄChapter 131

    ◎Second watch◎

    The clothes that Xu Shengjie and Qin Huai brought back from wholesale are mostly fashionable items, and the fabrics are not bad. They sell them on the street near Qin Huai's house. Money, the family conditions are good.

    The profit margin of a piece of clothing is huge, and the wholesale price is six yuan and sold for twenty-four, which can earn more than several times.

    "Your business is really good today, isn't it?" Liang Baozhen knew that he would rely on business to make a fortune, this person is willing to do it.

    "It's better than I imagined." Xu Shengjie also brought clothes over. Last time he and Qin Huai sent all the clothes to his house when they got off the train station. Qin Huai's house is about the same size as Xu's house, but his house is only Two people, my daughter-in-law and my daughter-in-law, can put down things.

    Xu Shengjie went to do business today and brought back the clothes he bought for his family. Everyone has them.

    "I'm not very good at picking, see if you like it? If you don't like it, go to our store to see if there is something you like."

    Xu Shengjie brought Liang Baozhen a pair of off-white plaid Bragi, with a ruffled neckline and slightly pinched waist. The material is real cloth, very nice to wear in summer.

    Liang Baozhen naturally liked it, she turned it around when she put it on, and the hem of the skirt danced with her movement, outlining a playful and agile figure.

    "I'll go with you tomorrow, and I'll get one for my eldest sister."

    "Okay, and your natal family, you can take it yourself."

    Liang Baozhen planned to go home at the end of the summer vacation, and happened to have made some money recently. Buy things for the family and go home, and bring some clothes.

    Liang Baoying also got a Bragi, which was chosen by Liang Baozhen for her, a light blue Bragi. She has never worn a Bragi in her life, and she always wears long clothes and trousers. It is embarrassing not to have such conditions in the village. .

    Who can wear a skirt to work in the fields?

    When she came home from selling popsicles that day, holding Bragi in her hand, the corners of her mouth couldn't help curling up.

    While cooking, she still hummed opera, which she learned from watching revolutionary movies.

    "Mom, are you so happy today?" Mengmeng came back from the neighbor's house, running around her mother like a little butterfly. "No, it's because I've been so happy recently."

    "Have you?" Liang Baoying touched her face and tried to suppress the corners of her mouth.

    "That's right, grandma came that day, and my aunt made her go away, and you will be happy when you come back every day."

    Mengmeng can feel that although her mother goes out at noon every day and comes back in the afternoon, when she comes back, she is very happy. He is smiling, and often brings back food for himself, such as popsicles, fruit candies, peach cakes...

    so good!

    Liang Baoying didn't notice it herself, but now that she thinks about it, she really is. Her mother-in-law hasn't come to make trouble recently, and she has a job every day, and she can still earn a lot of money. Can you be unhappy?

    "Father!" Mengmeng heard footsteps at the door, and looked around, it was her father who came back.

    Song Jianguo just came back from work, walked into the house and glanced at his daughter and daughter-in-law, hesitant to speak.