Intro

Title 七零大杂院小甜妻 The Little Sweet Wife in the 70th Courtyard
Author 一九四夕
https://m.shubaow.net/285/285490/

Liang Baozhen from Hongqi Commune was born charming and was recognized as a beauty. This beauty was going to marry the director of the National Cotton Factory, I went to the city to eat commercial food, and the people in the production team were envious for a while.

However, she has always had an unspeakable secret. In her dream, she was intimate with a strange man.

Shocked Liang Baozhen: I am this kind of person?

Five days before the wedding, her fiancé hooked up with Dong Jiayan from the same village. Liang Baozhen accidentally broke the adultery between the two, but she discovered that Dong Jiayan's blind date turned out to be the man of her dreams!

She looked at the man in shock. He had a stern face and a tall figure. She just didn't know if there was a scar on the thin waist covered by the clothes like in the dream?

He didn't care if the two had no relationship, but when he went out and met the adulterer's fiancee, he was keenly aware that the woman was looking at him in the wrong way.

Xu Shengjie: You may not believe it, but I seem to have met a female hooligan.

The marriage is gone, the villagers gossip, feel that Liang Baozhen is not up to date, and has failed to keep up with the sweet pastry in the city. A good director of the National Cotton Factory was taken away by the village neighbor Dong Jiayan.

However, not long after, Liang Baozhen also married in the city and lived in a courtyard house. Xu Shengjie spoiled her to the sky and made her even richer.

...

Dong Jiayan realized that she was living in a chronicle after she was reborn. Liang Baozhen, who was in the same production team in her previous life, married the director of the National Cotton Factory to eat commodity grains. And she married Xu Shengjie, a cold-hearted veteran, and she didn't live a good life. Within two years, the man had an accident.

Once reborn, she wants to take Liang Baozhen's life back and become the wife of the richest man herself. However, the two exchanged lives, but the ending is different...

[Modern overhead / short parents / sweet pet]

Content tags: The Proud Son of Heaven  , Changtian Wen Chuanshu Search keywords: Protagonist: Liang Baozhen, Xu Shengjie┃ Supporting role: Ended article "Little Couple in the 70s Art Troupe", "Jiaojiao Daughter-in-Law in the 1970s" ┃ Others: Serialized article "The 1970s" A Married Wife on a Sea Island: One-sentence introduction: The charming beauty of the courtyard * The rough man Veteran The idea: to start a happy life