Chapter 1 - 10

ꨄChapter 1

    ◎Strange dream◎

    The night was hazy, the man's breathing was heavy, and a sound shook the woman's ear. A pair of pitch-black eyes seemed to be deep in the ocean, and only Liang Baozhen's flushed face was reflected in them.

    The two were close to each other, and their hot breaths were entangled together, as if the air was squeezed thin.

    Liang Baozhen only felt that it was unbearably hot. Being covered by the tall man, her right hand caressed carelessly, and found a scar on the man's waist. Accompanied by the scalding heat, she shrank her hand in fright.

    The four eyes met, the man with a handsome face hooked his lips, stared straight at her and gradually went down, and he was about to pick up a touch of red lips...

    "Baozhen." A loud voice outside the room awakened the dreamer People, "Are you feeling better? Are you still dizzy?"

    Liang Baozhen stood up abruptly, his eyes were blurred, his black hair was hanging down, and the top of his hair was a little messy. Rubbing his eyes, he was still dizzy, his little face was flushed, and he was in a daze.

    She dreamed again, and it was a very strange dream.

    Half a month ago, the director of the National Cotton Factory in Chengli came to propose marriage. He had a ceremony with her and made a marriage union, but she had a strange dream on the night of the engagement.

    In the dream, I was talking, laughing and living with a tall, handsome man, but I had never seen this man before.

    The shocked Liang Baozhen couldn't figure out what was going on, who was the strange man in the dream? She has met almost all the people in Damian Village, and there really is no such a number one person.

    Without thinking about any results, Liang Baozhen kept this matter in her heart and didn't mention it to anyone, but the dream was so real that it made people uneasy.

    Simply in the next few days, the strange man did not fall into the dream again...

    just heaved a sigh of relief, but a week later, the man appeared in Liang Baozhen's dream again.

    This time, he was holding a basin of footwashing water to soak his own feet. With his big hands with well-defined joints and calloused thumbs, he gently rubbed Liang Baozhen's white jade feet, and even asked in a gentle tone whether the water was hot or not. Is the strength appropriate?

    Because the dream was so real, Liang Baozhen felt her feet were burning hot after waking up.

    And today, it was the second time that my fiancé came to discuss the arrangement of wine. Liang Baozhen had a fever last night, so she went to the barefoot doctor in the village to take an Analgin, and after taking the medicine, she fell asleep until almost noon.

    As a result, that man appeared in his dream again, and this time it was even more extreme. The two behaved intimately in the dream...

    Song Chunhua pushed the door open and saw her daughter sitting on the bed in a daze, reaching out to touch the man's forehead Touch, "It's not burning, get up quickly, my uncle will be here in a while, and I have to pick two vegetables."

    Xu Shi had a fever and dreamed again, and Liang Baozhen, who was already delicate and lovely, was a little more pitiful. The bright and energetic eyes are full of water vapor, the clear and charming oval face, and the pair of almond eyes are watery. After sleeping for a long time, the cheeks are flushed, and the tip of the nose is also slightly red. Only the blood color of the cherry lips has faded a lot, showing Somewhat sickly.