Chapter 111 - 120

ꨄChapter 111

    ◎Third watch◎

    As soon as the voice fell, there was a moment of silence in the courtyard. After all, there was also a widow Chen Yulian and a divorced Liu Nianhua here.

    Liu Nianhua's face froze, Chen Yulian sneered, and the atmosphere was a little awkward.

    "Your words are so ugly, what's wrong with widows and divorced women?" Liang Baozhen felt that the weather was hot, and after listening to Luo Hongmei's sarcastic words, she saw Liu Nianhua's face was not good, and she was so angry that Luo Hongmei buried her and went back, "Luo Hongmei Auntie, don’t talk nonsense.”

    “Baozhen, you are young and ignorant, and you will suffer in the future. Let me tell you, you have to watch your men carefully, and be careful not to be chased away by wild flowers outside. Well, the flowers outside are very wild."

    These words were almost a blatant curse, implying that Liang Baozhen would suffer because of this kind of thing, and Xu Shengjie would have problems?

    Zhou Yun got angry, got up, scooped up a ladle of water with a melon ladle, and poured it directly on Luo Hongmei's side. He didn't splash it on anyone, but when he poured it on the ground, some water droplets inevitably splashed on his body.

    "Aunt Zhou, what are you doing!"

    "It's hot, I'll sprinkle water on the ground to cool it down, why Luo Hongmei, you only care about talking and don't know how to have eyes!"

    Zhou Yun has always been good-tempered and rarely gets angry, how can he curse himself like that Grandson and granddaughter-in-law, she was so angry that her liver hurt. "Luo Hongmei, you should pay more attention next time, don't say anything."

    "That's right! Aunt Luo, you have to grow eyes!" "     You

    have to keep your mouth shut!"

After talking to her, Luo Hongmei rarely lost the wind, turned around and ran back to the house.

    Luo Hongmei was devastated because of this incident, and spent the first few days burying Li Dazhu and his wife in the courtyard, but within two days they waited for people from the Revolutionary Committee.

    "Is Yao Haoyu here?"

    Two officers of the Revolutionary Committee in gray uniforms opened their mouths to find someone, Luo Hongmei was still a little confused.

    "Comrade, why are you looking for my son?" She always felt that it was not a good thing when the Revolutionary Committee came to find someone. She woke up this morning and her right eye was still twitching, and she always felt uneasy.

    "Your son? Call him out. Widow Wang, whom Li Dazhu hooked up with, said that the child she gave birth to is Yao Haoyu's." "What!?"

    Luo Hongmei's eyes darkened, and she almost fell down. people grabbed.

    Yao Haoyu was taken away by the Revolutionary Committee, Luo Hongmei cried and chased him out, and the people in the courtyard were eating melons, but they didn't expect the melons to go back to their own yard!

    Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay, and only whispered after Luo Hongmei's mother and son had left the courtyard.

    Cheng Caili opened her mouth wide. She really didn't expect such a thing to happen? "So the widow that Li Dazhu's mother is looking for has already hooked up with Yao Haoyu?

    " Now?"

    "Bah, that's what he deserves! He can go outside to find a mistress, but the mistress can't give him a cuckold. What is it called? What kind of pot goes with what kind of lid!" Everyone in the nearby streets knew about it