Chapter 81 - 90

ꨄChapter 81

    ◎Third watch◎

    Liang Baozhen laughed out loud when she heard Xiaowei say 'Xu Gaokao', this name is really commemorative. Like now, many people call a certain Liberation or a certain National Day because of a major historical event that happened in the year of birth.

    But what if my child's name is Xu Gaokao? Forget it, the name was taken out, she was afraid that the child would cry before it was born.

    Anyway, the days are still long, so take it slowly, if she is really a girl, she is ready to do what Xu Shengjie said, without being a senior.

    Liang Baozhen's generation is the Baozi generation in the Liang family, and all brothers and sisters use this. Xu Shengjie is the Shengzi generation. If the girl is called Xu Gao X, I always feel that it doesn't sound very good.

    Now that Xu Shengjie has spoken, let him talk about it when the time comes. There are no ancestors in the Xu family. Only grandma has no opinion, so it shouldn't be a big problem.

    Not long after, Liang Baozhen announced her pregnancy to the outside world. The first three months have passed, so it is safe to say that everyone in the courtyard congratulated her. Cheng Caili was the happiest. Can make a doll kiss!

    There are some things in her family that were used during pregnancy, but they are no longer needed. They are all given to Liang Baozhen. Son, let's get married."     These years, it's still very fashionable to marry a child, and pay attention to one kiss and one more kiss, especially in the past few decades, it was mainly blind marriages, so it's better to find someone who knows the basics and is reliable. .     Both Xu Shengjie and Liang Baozhen are decent people, and Cheng Caili thinks it's good for them to be her daughter's parents-in-law, so she can rest assured! It's better than looking for a daughter-in-law who doesn't know what to do in the future.     "Okay, I don't know if it's a boy or a girl. If it's a boy, I'll make an engagement with you." Liang Baozhen and Cheng Caili have a good relationship, and it seems okay to be able to make a doll relationship for a child?     The two mothers spoke well, but the two fathers objected!

    Cheng Caili went home and told Lu Yuan about this, but Lu Yuan who was hugging her daughter sternly refused, "No, no, no, my daughter can't marry casually! I will definitely check on her when I find a son-in-law in the future. Marry my daughter."

    Xu Shengjie, who has no children yet, also objected when he heard the words, he touched his wife's belly, and said seriously, "I think it's a girl, this baby can't be married." Don't pretend he didn't see it,

    Lu Yuan She often came out with her daughter in her arms to show off, not to mention, the little girl of the Lu family is really beautiful, she smiles sweetly at such a young age, it seems that Xu Shengjie also wants to have a daughter.

    Looking at the younger siblings at the side, Xu Shengwei was sweating from playing, his hair was drenched, he was jumping up and down, his voice was loud, and he accidentally bumped into the door frame, touching his forehead and continuing to play, Xu Shengya was playing with some girls in the courtyard Play rubber bands.

    Forget it, I still have to give birth to a girl!

    In the National Cotton Factory, the colleagues in the factory office also knew about Liang Baozhen's pregnancy, and congratulated her one after another. Xue Lijun also cared about her physical condition when he heard about it. After all, the last broadcaster went home early to raise her baby because she was pregnant. If Liang Baozhen did the same, she would have to do it again.