Chapter 51 - 60

ꨄChapter 51

    ◎Midnight ◎

    Is there a thieves in the courtyard?

    Everyone checked the Chinese cabbage one by one, and found that Luo Hongmei's family was missing the most cabbages, six were missing, Sun Zhiqiang and Chen Yulian's were missing two cabbages, Xu Shengjie's house was missing three cabbages, and the other families were fine.

    Although not much has been stolen, but the nature is bad!

    Luo Hongmei stood with her hips akimbo in the courtyard, cursing and cursing for twenty minutes, pointing her finger at Wu Changlong's house who lives in the East Wing.

    "I don't know who has no eyes to steal Chinese cabbage! Hands and feet are really unclean!"

    She stood at the door of the east wing, and everyone scolded there, and everyone knew what she meant.

    A few months ago, the two had an unpleasant fight over a watermelon.

    Wu Changlong couldn't stop listening in the room, so he rushed out and cursed back, "Luo Hongmei, what do you mean? Who are you calling a thief?" "The one who jumps the most is the thief

    !"

    Neither of them was easy to provoke. , stood in the yard and began to curse, and several other uncles and aunts hurriedly tried to persuade the fight, and the scene was chaotic for a while.

    Liang Baozhen closed the window and looked at Xu Shengjie who was catching up on sleep after the night shift. Worried that he would be woken up, she brushed and closed the curtains, and then looked at the man on the bed, sleeping peacefully without being affected at all.

    What a pig!

    Xu Shengjie has always been able to fall asleep with the help of a pillow, and once he falls asleep, he is not easily woken up, unlike her.

    Liang Baozhen looked at the handsome man even when he was asleep, and was a little envious for a while.

    "Sister-in-law." Xu Shengya shouted softly outside, pointing outside, not wanting to disturb her elder brother's sleep.

    "What's the matter?"

    "Uncle Wei said there is a meeting."

    Another meeting? Liang Baozhen felt a little uncomfortable.

    Not only her, but everyone in the courtyard doesn't want to have a meeting. Summer is fine, but it's almost winter. Who can't bear to live in the wind and listen to his nonsense?

    Wei Jinrong attaches great importance to the thieves in the courtyard. The thieves are hated by everyone and must be caught. He first took a few men in the yard to look around, but unfortunately found nothing. The only thing that is certain is that the Chinese cabbage was not lost much, so it should not be a well-prepared steal.

    Otherwise, wouldn't it be a waste of effort?

    At the meeting, everyone sat together and listened to Wei Jinrong's analysis of the dangers of thieves. As they talked, they got further away and began to talk about their heroic deeds in catching thieves when they were young.

    The people below were not idle either. Liang Baozhen, who was attending the meeting for the second time, was experienced. She put the stools on the outermost circle and could talk quietly for a while without making a fuss.

    "Sister Hua, how is your job?" Liang Baozhen asked Liu Nianhua how it feels to be a conductor a few days ago, but she seemed too busy to talk too much.