Chapter 151 - 160

ꨄChapter 151

    ◎One watch◎

    Not long after Mr. Qian returned to the courtyard, the tenant Wang Er Er came to the door. Everyone saw Mr. Qian packing his luggage and putting some gowns into cloth bags.

    He didn't have many things. He burned all the books that he treasured and cherished in the past. After he was rehabilitated and returned to the city, he lived a life without desires and desires. He didn't buy anything at all, so the house is also poor, and there is not much worth taking away.

    "Mr. Qian!" Wang Lao Er hurried over, taking a look at the situation in the house, but still didn't understand, "You really sold the courtyard house?" Seeing

    Mr. Qian nodding, Wang Laoer's face showed a sullen look, unexpectedly, this old man The guy moved so fast, what he didn't expect was that there were really people who wanted to buy it.

    So what if I bought it? At best, give him the west ear room where Uncle Qian lives now, and don't even try to touch other rooms.

    "You are quick enough to move, how much did you sell for?" Wang Lao Er kept looking into his cloth bag. The price of the courtyard house should not be cheap, but it is a high price. With the compound.

    An old man with poor health has a fart with so much money!

    "You have to collect the money well, so you don't lose it and you can't find it."

    Uncle Qian ignored him, just waved his hands behind his ears, and was busy on his own.

    When Wang Laoer left the west ear room, he called the other four households to have a meeting to discuss what to do next.

    "The dead man really found a big guy and sold the courtyard house."

    "He's not a little guy! Such an expensive courtyard can be sold if it's sold?

    " We can’t move out, the five of us stay together, let’s see who can make trouble!”

    “Okay! Brother Wang, we all listen to you!”

    There are five households in the courtyard, headed by the Wang family, and the Wen family and the Liu family are also at home. Vigorous, the remaining two families mostly followed the other three, pointing to where to fight.

    "This yard is probably not cheap. I inquired about it a couple of days ago, at least tens of thousands. This dead old man has a lot of money in his hand." "Yo, then

    we have to go to his house to have a look.

    " Going to the west ear room, when Wen's daughter-in-law and Liu's family called Uncle Qian to the courtyard to ask about selling the courtyard house, Wang's second son and the Wen family man took the opportunity to sneak into Uncle Qian's room and look through his cloth. The bag costs ten to twenty thousand yuan, even if it is a passbook, you have to keep a few hundred yuan for it, right?

    Hey, that's weird!

    Wang Laoer turned around, but he didn't see a dime. Could it be on Uncle Qian? Do you have your passbook on you?

    Although Uncle Qian said that he was hard of hearing and eyesight, but he understood in his heart, knowing that someone had slipped into his room, he had nothing to worry about, and just let it go if he couldn't control it.

    What can I find? Just a few rags.

    Wang Lao Er didn't find anything, and came out of Uncle Qian's room with a frown. As soon as he came out, the other family members lost the interest in gossiping about Uncle Qian.