Ayano just started at you with a blank look. Not caring for your insults. "You're making things difficult to me. for now, Let's call an armistice for now. Deal?" Ayano held out her hand to you.

I hate her. But I need to protect everyone. This can give me more time.

You slapped her hand, "Fine. But if you hurt anyone I care about. I'll kill you myself." You threatened before storming out of the art room. Ayano then grinned. You had fallen right into her trap.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

At home, you suddenly received a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Are you dating Umeji?

Who's asking?

Unknown: It doesn't matter. I just wanted to tell you that Osoro has fallen in love with him. I heard she's planning to confess to him on Friday.

Unknown: I thought it was odd because I heard rumors he was dating you.

Unknown: And then I saw this.

Your eyes went wide at the image they sent. It was what seemed to be Umeji and Osoro on a sort of date. In the picture she was kissing his cheek.

You knew not to get too worked up. It could be photoshopped. But it bugged you nonetheless.

Then the door opened and Midori walked in, "Y/n-Chan! Do you wanna go out with me, Mai and Kuu?" She asked happily. You sighed and tried, "Sure. Were are we going?"

"We are going to a karaoke place!" She grabbed your arm and dragged you off before you could even say anything.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

You and Midori met with Mai and Kuu outside the Karaoke place. Mai paid for a room and you all headed inside. There was a couch right in front of table and a large screen where the lyrics of songs would show. "I'll go get some drinks." Kuu said before leaving. You took a seat next to Mai and Midori rushed for the microphone. "I sing first!" She immediately started looking for a song.

Once she found one she liked, she began singing.

"You! May think that I'm a zero~!" She sang out. Midori wasn't the best at singing but she wasn't the worst.

Actually, it was pretty entertaining to hear her sing. With proper training she could even be a Song Artist. Lol nah. But she could do some pretty good song covers. With practice and training of course.

I should tell her that later.

"But hey, everyone you wanna be! Probably started off like me! You may say that I'm a freak show!"

"I don't care!" You and Mai chimed in at the same time. "But hey, give it just a little time! I bet you're gonna change your mind." She continued to sing without a care in the world.

"All of the dirt you've been throwin' my way~, It ain't so hard to take."

"That's right!" You and Mai again chimed in, in unison. "Cause I know one day, you'll be screaming my name! And I'll just look away!"