39

Nobodys pov.

It was a week since meliodas spoke and Elizabeth couldn't get this to words out of her head, it was the frist happy momments since he got in his state.

,,So Princcess anything new about the captain." Ban asked.

,,Well Nothing much he spoke a week ago but just to words." Elizabeth said.

,,Really i'm so happy for you that means he is getting better." Diane said excited.

,,Well i'm visiting today again, i bet he will be happy to well hear you all i guess he can hear you." Elizabeth said smiling.

,,Well, i need to go now." Elizabeth said.

,,Okay, We will pray that he wakes up today." Diane said.

,,Diane." Gelda said.

,,What?" Diane said

Gelda just rolled her eyes.

At the hospital

,,Meliodas? I'm..." elizabeth said.

But meliodas wasn't there, Elizabeth was worried so she got to the retzeption.

,,Good Afthernoon, can i ask something." Elizabeth said to the rezeption.

,,Good afthernoon, sure how can i help?"  She said.

,,i'm looking for a patient, his name is Meliodas demon." Elizabeth said.

,,Meliodas demon, oh here he is well he woke up today he wanted to get an his feet as soon as possieble, so we got to pyso therapie, he is in room 370." She said.

,,Thank you." Elizabeth said.

She finelly found the room were meliodas shoul be.

,,Well Mr. Demon you realy are incretible you woke up faster as i thpught and now you already walk." A doctor said.

,,Well i think if she weren't by my side the whole time i wouldn't have done it." Meliodas said.

,,Yes she is realy a great girl if she weren't here you probebly were dead by now." The doctor said.

,,So when dose she arrive?" Meliodas said.

,,She normally...." the doctor said but got cut of.

,,I normally arrive a this time." Elizabeth said.

,,Well i will leave you guys alone." The doctor said and got out of the room.

,,Angel, why are you crying?" Meliodas asked comeing closer.

,,Your funny, i was worried 24/7 and the only thing you have to say is why am i crying." She said.

,,Well, I'm sorry..." meliodas said but got cut of.

,,Don't give me some lame exuse i almost gave up hope you such an idiot." Elizabeth said.

,,I didn't want to give you a lame excuse, also what happend with The Dayh##ker after you kiked his but." Meliodas said.

,,Wait you saw that." Elizabeth said.

,,Yes but then dverything went black until you wanted to ho away and i stoped you." Meliodas said.

,,So heard everything i said that day." Elizabeth said.

,,Well yes and no just some of it." Meliodas said.

,,Well Saito got 2 years of jail." Elizabeth said.

,,Okay, so you got him into jail?" Meliodas said.

,,No your dad did." Elizabeth said

,,Oh okay, you meat my dad?" Meliodas asked.

,,Yes, your familie is really nice and welcoming." Elizabeth said.

,,Please don't tell me you meat my brother estarossa he is kinda a asshole." Meliodas said.

,,Yes i meat him but you mom didn't want me to talk to him." Elizabeth said.

,,Thank lord for my mother." Meliodas said.

Elizabezh giggelt....

4 years ather it.

,,Were are you thanking me meliodas." Elizabeth said.

,,Angel can you just please wait for it you just makeing me more nervouse." Meliodas said.

,,Your nervouse? I'm am the one that can't see." Elizabeth said.

,,Ok were here." Meliodas said taking hoff the blind folt.

,,OMG, Meliodas thats beatiefull but why did you

,,OMG, Meliodas thats beatiefull but why did you..." Elizabeth said turing around.

,,Elizabeth Liones will you do me the Honer and be my wife." Meliodas said kneeinh down with a dimond ring in his hand.

,,Omg, Meliodas yes." Elizabeth said hugging him.

"Well you didn't think the story is finished did you its starts today." Luna said telling the story of meliodas and Elizabeth to the kids of Nyx and her boyfriend.

,,Today is there wedding day, and soon Elizabeth will walk down this ayle and merry him." Luna said.

,,And they will be happy ever afther?" A girl said.

,,Yes, i'm sure of it." Luna said.

,,There she comes ount Elizabet, she looks so pretty." Another girl said.

,,Meliodas Demon will you take Elizabeth liones as your wife and love and honor her whether in bad or good times." The priest said.

,,yes i do." Meliodas said.

,,And you Elizabeth Liones will you Take Meliodas demon as you loveing husband and love him and honer in whether in bad or good times." The priest said.

,,Yes i do." Elizabeth said.

,,i know pronounts you, husband and wife you amy kiss the bride." The priesed said.

The End

-------------
Thanks Everybody for you support and everybody that stayed i hope you enjoyed this book i will make a secound book soon i and i hope you guys will enjoy it as much as i enjoyed wirting.

-7dssimp