27

They all played a while but as soon as Ban stated to dance an the tabel and meliodas almost puked out one of his organs they disiced to go to bed.

The gust room divire were:
King and Meliodas.
Ban and Escanor
Gowther and Merlin
Zeldris and Gelda.

Griamore and gil of course sleept in the rooms of margharet and veronica and diane for some reason insisted to sleep in Elizabeth room with her.

So they all got to bed.

At 1 am

Diane pov

I can't sleep, maybe i should have cousen king as my sleep partner thought and got out of bed.

I walked to the guest room were King and Captain were and knocked.

Captain opent the door.

,,Diane? Something worng?" He whispert.

,,I can't sleep so i wanted to ask if i could sleep here with king." I whispert.

,,Sure i will just take your bed." Captain said.

,,Thanks captain, but why are you still aweck?" I whispert.

,,The alkohol ceeps me awake, after 3 hours sleep and getting rid of it i am littery awake the whole night." He whispert.

,,Okay but please ceep your hands away from her." I whispert.

,,from who?" He whispert.

,,Oh you were to drunk to remember, well suprise yourself." I said showing him the room were elizabeth sleept.

,,Fine i mean i can't sleep thonight so i don't even need a bed so good night i guess." He whispert and was going out of the room.

Nobodys pov

Diane laid down on the bed and snuggelt into kings chest he waked up but didn't say anithing he just warpt his hands around her and they fell asleep.

At Elizabeth room
Meliodas pov

You look so cute when you ate asleep elizabeth I tought as i saw her sleeping in her bed.

Hmm i don't think you would be mad at me if i just take a look around your room I tought and look around her room.

First i look in her closet some cute clothes and pretty underwear.

Then i spoted her bookshelf and a book that didn't look like a book you could buy anywere i took it out and opend it as i read the word dear diary.

How can i have so much luck tonight i thought.

I took her diary and layed beside her.

Nobodys pov.

A

s Meliodas read the dairy Elizabeth moved a bit.

Meliodas tought she would wake up but she didn't he didn't want to wake her up but something in his mind just wanted to kiss her even tow it would wake her up.

(I had that picture and this is the only reason i had the idea for this capter ^^)

Elizabeth waked up and was suprised but she melted into the kiss.

Meliodas realisted that i just tryed his best to let the kiss least as long as he could but after 30 seconds they both needed air.

,,I'm sorry Elizabeth i just needed this." Meliodas whispert.

,,Its ok but why are you here and were is Diane." Elizabeth whispert.

,,She couldn't sleep and she and king are like almosz toghertr so she wanted to sleep with him." Meliodas said.

,,Oh i understand." Elizabeth said.

,,Well, if we started this kiss and you are awake how about we contunie this." Meliodas said.

,,Meliodas, we aren't alone so i can't do something you know, and i am still tired." Elizabeth said.

,,We don't need to do that we just can make out or something." Meliodas said.

As he got closer to her and she gave in.

-----------------------

I guess i'm going to some spicy chapters i had so many ideas today, so i will start the next chapter today but i don't know if i finish it.

-7ds simp