31

Nobodys pov.

,,So are you happy?" Geldas asked.

,,That a strange question of course i'm." Elizabeth said taking a sip of her bubbetea.

Diane just stayed silent because she didn't know what gelda is talkin about.

,,Stop lieing, you and me both know you doing everything to ceep everyone happy but you don't care how you feel, so tell me the truth are you happy?" Gelda said.

,,I... I don't know." Elizabeth said with tears in her eyes but still smiling.

,,Then what do you think you are feeling?" Gelda said.

,,I guess i'm sceard of everything right now." Elizabeth said.

,,Why?" Gelda asked.

,,I'm sceard to be leaft alone again gelda." Elizabeth said.

,,So you feel something for Meliodas but you are sceard of being alone again." Gelda asked.

,,i guess." She said.

,,Listen to me Elizabeth, first of all Meliodas isn't a jerk boys you meet in newyork, secondly you just picked the worng ones you need to do that what makes you happy, so don't ask yourself what makes everyone around me happy." Gelda said.

,,But..." elizabeth wanted to say somthing but got cut of

,,No buts, just what do you want to do now?" Gelda asked.

,,I guess trying to be with Meliodas?" Elizabeth said.

,,is that a question or an answer?" She said.

,,An answer." Elizabeth said.

,,But now you answer my question." Elizabeth said.

,,sure." Gelda said.

,,how did you finde out?" She asked.

,,I'm you best friend since we both can think, you seemed happy with Meliodas but you didn't seemed like you are strugeling to, your sister and he couldn't see it but i can." Gelda said.

,,And we pinci promised that we always stick toghert don't we?" Gelda said.

13 years bevor

Elizabeth pov.

,,Your eyes look so funny." A evil boy said.

,,Yeah freak." A girl said.

Why are they so evil did i do something to them? I thought going to the halls.

,,Hey Jerks leave her alone she is 10 times prettyer then you guys could ever be." Gelda said.

,,Ahhh its the vampier girl, run bevor she bits you" the girl said.

,,Hey are you ok did they hurt you?" She asked.

,,I'm..fi..ne." elizabeth said smiling with tears.

,,Why are you crying and smilie can't you deside?" Gelda said.

I just stayed slience.

,,Hey how about we to be friends." Gelda said.

,,You want to be my friend?" I asked wondering why.

,,Yeah you seem pretty cool and we both will be great friends." She said.

Some hours after we were going outside to play but some evil kids did try to hurt us but gelda was fighting back as i was crying.

,,Hey Elizabeth stop crying ok?" Gelda said.

,,but you are hurt." I said.

,,its just a scretsch." Gelda said.(giveing me veronica and eli vibes)

,,but dosen't it hurt?" I asked.

,,a little bit but i will survie it." Gelda said.

,,How about we make a promise?" Gelda said.

,,Like what?" Eliazbeth asked.

,,Pinci promise me that we alway stick toghter." Gelda said.

,,I promise." Elizabeth said.

13 years later

Noboys pov.

,,everything alright Elizabeth you are so silent." Diane asked.

,,No i'm fine, Thank you both." Elizabeth said this time smiling for real