26

Nobodys pov

,,WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY LITTLE SISTER." Veronica screamed at Meliodas.

,,Nothing." Meliodas said.

,,Leave." A andry Elizabeth said looking at the ground.

,,sure but you know i would be the better option." Takru said trying to get Elizabeth little closer.

Marghret and Veronica wanted to say something but meliodas cut them of.

,,Didn't you hear her you should leave." A pisst meliodas said.

,,Or what is the little baby boy gonna cry." Takeru said.

,,Uhhh this should be good." Ban said lookibg at Meliodas who wasn't that happy anymore.

,,Hey Gelda, would you take Elizabeth and her sisters out of the room i don't want to let them see what a demon prince can do." Meliodas said.

,,Wait what are you gonna do?" Elizabeth asked as gelda graped her hand.

,,Please, don't ask i saw what Zeldris did to taht one guy that didn't wanted to leave me alone and i still traumatised." Gelda whisperd.

,,Wait is he going to kill him." Elizabeth whisperd.

,,No, or at least i hope so." Gelda said.

,,What we can handel one littel idiot." Veronica said as they got out of the room and up to Elizabeth room.

In the next 30 minutes all they heard was some screams from takeru Elizabeth was a little tefferfide but Gelda asured her that nothing will happend.

,,You guys can come down know and please call 911 for Takeru he needs to get in a hosptal." Diane screamed from downstairs.

,,Hosptal?" Elizabeth said and panik a littel bit.

,,Elizabeth he will be fine." Gelda said as they got downstairs.

,,and what are we going to say "oh hey the Boyfriend of a friend/sister of mine just had some anger issuse and almost killed i guy because he wouldn't leave her alone so he brock some of his bones." Elizabeth said.

,,Boyfriend huh?"Meliodas said hugging elizabeth from behinde.(don't ask how idk ether)

,,I didn't say boyfriend in that way." Elizabeth said.

,,No, i pretty sure you did." Meliodas said.

,,No i didn't, and we have bigget problems then your perverted mind." Elizabeth said.

,,I will call them and make something up." Merlin said.

,,Thanks." Elizabeth said as she calmed herself down.

,,So i hope my little tantrum didn't ruin you party Elizabeth." Meliodas said.

,,I don't think so." Elizabeth said nervously.

911 came and picked takeru up.

,,I hope he will be ok." Elizabeth said.

,,why? He tryed to steal you from me." Meliodas said

,,Yeah but breaking him his bones is a little hard." Elizabeth said.

,,Maybe you right i will make it up to you ok angel." Meliodas said.

,,why make it up to me?" Elizabeth asked.

,,Because i traumatised you." Meliodas said closeing the door.

,,hey guys are you comibg we bearly started palying and  ban is already drunk come on." King said.

,,We are comeing." Elizabeth said.