3

Elizabeth finally arrived at Liones she was so happy to be back.

She called the number of her dad he wa sthe only one that knew that Elizabeth was coming so her adoptet sisters didn't know. Her sisters are away for colage anyway she would come back a the weekends to spend time with there.

After her dad came and picked her up she looked the the town from the window of the car it looked diffrent then in her childhood. She liked it everywere were littel shops even a MC Donals.

But at once her eyes stoped at a big housewith a panthouse on it it was brand new a boy with blond hair was goibg insed the building. He looked like he was comeing home from school but why would a school boy go un that building. I could be hus Dads but Elizabeth didn't belive it.

After she got home she look at the clock it was 4:45 p.m so she thought she cpuld hag out with Gelda and textet her

Gelda

Elizabeth
Hiii

Hii sup?

Nothing i just got back home

That cool

Wan't to hang out?

How u are in New York

I am home in liones Gelda

What? Why didn't you tell me you are coming?

I wanted to suprise u

I hate u for that but sure lets hang out

Yay

Lets meet at yours

Ok

Elizabeth waitet for Gelda she came afte 5 mins they got inside and talked in Elizabeth's room.

,, So Gelda how is life with Zeldris?" Elizabeth asked. ,,First i dont live with him second i would like to hear more about YOUR love life." Gelda said a littel provocative. Eliazbeth look away  ,,my love life is boring." She said trying to change the subjeckt. ,,Elizabeth i know u since 16 years u can't lie to me, what wrong."Gelda said worried. ,, i dont want to talk about it." Elizabeth said trying not to cry. ,,you cab tell me you know that." Gelda said. ,, ok i will." Elizabeth said. She tould her everything about the boys that cheated on her or jused her.

,, Gelda your hands doing the Thing." Elizabeth said with tears in her eyes. ,,Sorry its just u know u hate when sombody makes you are someone close to me cry." Gelda said with a fire ball in her Hand. ,, anyway do you come to my school?." Gelda said ,,Or did u finde somthing else?" ,, i guess i will go to yours." Elizabeth said. ,, that great u will finely meet my friends."

After Gelda left Elizabeth was pretty tiered but still Happy. Elizabeth made her slef ready for bed  and feel asleep. Tomorrow will be her first day at the akademie school