20

,,i'm sorry." Meliodas said.

,,Oh eh it's nothing." Elizabeth said avoiding eye contackt.

,,so time to get you home, but if you woudl like to sleep here i dont mind." Meliodas said trying to change the subjeckt.

,,No, i need to go home my dad would kill me  if i wouldn't be home at 11 p.m. a clock." Elizabeth said tooking out her phone to look at the time it was 10:22 p.m.

,,i need to go." Elizabeth said.

,,ok i will take you home." Meliodas said.

,,But lets get this pleace clean first, meliodas." Elizabeth said.

,,Leave it to me please i don't want you to get grounded or something like that." Meliododas said.

,,But.." elizabeth said but got cut of my him

,,No, Buts come on." Meliodas said.

,,Ok." Elizabeth said.

At Elizabeth house

,,Thanks for the great night meliodas see you tomorrow." Elizabeth said.

,,See you." Meliodas said.

Elizabeth got out of the car and in the house.

,,ELI, WHY ARE YOU HOME THAT LATE I WAS WORRIED SICK!" Veronica my older sister and the middel child said.

,,Veronica please calm down dad knows i will come home late because of a date." Elizabeth said.

,,wait a date which idiotic boy is trying to date my littel sister." Veronica said still angry.

,,And thats the reason you dont know when
i'm going out ." Elizabeth said.

,,I'm going upstairs good night." Elizabeth said going upstairs.

That night she couldn't sleep anymore
I kissed meliodas, my frist kiss she tought.

She was on many dates but nerver a guy did goo this far to kiss her not even her ex- boyfriends.

The next day

Elizabeth woke up after i night with not much sleep.

She got up and was going to the bathroom to maje herself ready.

,,Elizabeth mael is here are you ready?" Margharet the oldest of all 3 screant out of the kitchen.

,,Yeah, just one second." Elizabeth got herself dressed, and went to the kitchen to get her breakfast.

,,So how was your date?" Margharet asked.

,,You know?" Elizabeth said.

,,Veronica tould me this morning."  She said giggeling.

,,Still don't aprove until i have met him." Veronica said.

,,i need to go see you guys afther school maybe." Elizabeth said.

,,What means maybe!" Veronica screamt afther her but she didn't lissen.

They both got to school and said goodbye.

,,Hey, angel." Meliodas said.

,,Angel? You are still trying to find a nickname?" Elizabeth said.

,,Yeah, do you like this one?" Meliodas asked.

,,meliodas just call me how ever you want." Elizabeth said.

,,Fine, then i will call you my Novia." Meliodas said.

,,You know what that means?" Elizabeth said.

,,wife in Spanish." Meliodas said (sorry if i am wrong i just heard it in a song and just traslatet it so if i am worng i'm sorry)

,,Yeah, how do you know?" Elizabeth asked.

,,I just know." Meliodas said

,,And no you can call me everything but that because i'm not even your girlfriend." Elizabeth said.

,,Ehh yes you are." Meliodas said

,,what makes you think that." Elizabeth said.

,,We did go on a date we cuddeld and we ki.." meliodas said but elizabeth cut him off.

,,Please don't remind me." Elizabeth said.

,,Why?" Meliodas said.

,,because diane mind lissen and i don't even know what to feel right know so please." Elizabeth said.

,,Okay sure i will keep my mind shut if.." meliodas said.

,,If what?" Elizabeth said.

,,If you admit you love me." Meliodas said.

,,didn't you hear what i said i don't know what i'm feeling." Elizabeth said.

,,okay i won't remind you aslong as you need to think abaout you feelings." Meliodas said a littel dissapointed.

,,Hey meliodas?" Elizabeth said.

,, yeah?" Meliodas said.

,,maybe we could hang out with your friends   and gelda and zeldris after school my dad isn't home and me and my sister would enjoy to have a sleepover or something like that." Elizabeth said.

,,Yeah maybe." Meliodas said