16

,,So hey." Meliodas said.

,,Hi, i'm glad you are my team mait, that will make this a lot easyer " Elizabeth said smiling.

,,Why? Because we got the demon clan story or because we have more time toghter." Meliodas said.

,,Ehh..." elizabeth said looking away.

,,i'm just jokeing  elizabeth realex, by the way why are you so nervouse i mean yesterday you were more realex." Meliodas said.

,,Not here meliodas." Elizabeth said.

,,Ohh know i get it, sure we can talk about that later." Meliodas said.

,,So everyone you need to present your theme next friday." The teacher said.

The Class got to the computer room, the whole time elizabeth just heard whispers around her.

,,The poor thing." A girl whispert

,,He will go besserck on her." A boy whispert.

,,Hey, elizabeth are you ok?" Meliodas asked.

,,I'm Ok just a littel dissi." Elizabeth said to clam him down.

,,do you want to ho th the nersing office?" Meliodas saked worried.

,,No No i will just drink some water and we can work." Elizabeth said trying to not make him worried.

For the rest of the lesson she was followed by whispers.

,,Hey, Elizabeth want to tell me whats wrong?" Meliodas said after the lesseon

,,i'm fine realy." Elizabeth said.

,,Come on tell me." Meliodas said.

,,Didn't you hear the whispers?" Elizabeth asked.

,,Yeah but i thoughtbthey were talking abou the projeckt, i didn't pay attencion to it." Meliodas said.

,,Well i did a littel and they were talking about me i didn't feel comfetable anymore." Elizabeth said looking at the ground.

Meliodas just stayed silent for a secound.

,, ... Elizabeth they weren't talking about you then they were talking about me doing something to you." Meliodas said.

,,What why should you?" Elizabeth asked.

,, Its hard to tell and i don't want to talk about it here how about we go somewere a littel more privat." Meliodas said.

,,Okay." Elizabeth said.

Meliodas graped her hand and brout here to the old musik club room it was a flop because nobody wanted to sine up.

,,Where are we?" Elizabeth said.

,,The old musik club." Meliodas said.

,,Oh its pretty for a school room." Elizabeth said.

,,Yeah i think so to but anyway do you want to here it?" Meliodas said.

,,Sure if you feel comfortabel." Elizabeth said.

,,I would feel more comfortabel it you would sit on my lap." Meliodas said.

,,....What?" Elizabeth said.

,,i was jokeing." Meliodas said.

,,Oh." Elizabeth said.

,,so do you want to tell me now or you dont want to?" Elizabeth said.

,,Yeah but please don't think bad of me." Meliodas said.

,,i wont" elizabeth said

,,It all started...