Ch.27 Bubble Baths & Babbies

*****Unedited + IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END PLEASE READ IT!!!

This story has 20-25 chapters left! :( ********

"I'm so proud of you Genevieve." Remy praised Gen, who sat in the large tub, arms wrapped around her chest as she waited for Remy to join her. 

"Remy, you don't always have to compliment me. You know that right?" Genevieve explained shyly, her eyes looking anywhere other than her naked mate.

Remy's lips twitched upwards as he moved closer towards the tub. "I know, but I like complimenting you ...  and secretly I think you like it too." He whispered the last part in her ear,  afterwards joining her in the tub.

The two sat in the large tub facing each other. Genevieve sat on the left end with her legs pulled up to her chest and her chin resting on the top of her knees. Her eyes were focused on Remy, a shy smile on her face.

Remy sat on the opposite side of the tub, his long legs stretched out and encasing Genevieve's smaller form. His arms were propped on the edges of the tub, fingers dangling in the warm bubble bath water. Remy continued to watch his mate, his eyes portraying nothing but real happiness.

"Tomorrow's your birthday." Genevieve smiled, absentmindedly covering her chest with bubbles.

"I know. Is there something special you want to do?" Remy asked, reaching for his mate to come closer.

Genevieve moved around so she could sit in between Remy's legs, her back against his chest. "It's your birthday. You have to decide."

Wrapping his arms around Genevieve, he chuckled. " I don't usually celebrate my birthday so it wouldn't matter to me."

Genevieve looked up at Remy from over her shoulder. "Really? My dads celebrate theirs, even with the werewolf gene and all."

"Werewolves age faster than vampires, so it's understandable. But if you have a life span that's larger than 500 years, you don't celebrate each and every one."

Genevieve nodded slowly, her smile dropping. "Would you want me to go through the change?"

Remy tilted her head more towards him. He kissed her softly. "No, not unless you are seconds from dying."

Relief settled in Genevieve. "So you would want me to stay human, unless it came down to death?"

"Of course. " Remy assured his mate. "That's what you want too, right?"

"Yeah, I was just making sure we're on the same page. We never really talk about the future." Genevieve registered.

"Do you want to talk about the future?" Chuckled Remy, afterwards kissing her shoulder and up to her neck. 

"I wouldn't mind. It's never bad to know what your partner expects in life." Gen whispered as she tilted her head to the side, granting Remy more access to her neck.

Remy hummed against her neck, the small vibrations giving Genevieve goose bumps. "What do you want to know?"

Genevieve thought about it. She wasn't really sure what she would ask Remy. Her original plan in life was to be happy; have a job that makes her happy, have a caring husband, maybe a few kids and overall just to be happy. Now that she was with Remy, she didn't know if he would want to get married or if he would just prefer the invisible bond between mates. Did he want kids and if so, how many? Boy or girl? Did he expect her to stay at home with said children or hire a nanny?