His Claim

Irtaza POV'
Walking through the corridor I was collided by a small figure. "Ahh...", she squealed rubbing her head and craning her neck to look at me. She steps back immediately and says sorry and left. I was so instantly looking at her that I forgot to tell Sherry will take her to university. I don't know what is happening to me whenever I saw her I want to do unimaginable things with her.

Shehryar POV'
I was driving Amna to her college although she usually goes with her driver but now it is different maybe that little lady has found her way into my heart. I'm messed up from the moment I saw her and now I want to see her again and again. We reached Amna University. Amna get off and wave me a hand and went in. I waited there for about 15 mins but couldn't see her anywhere and finally, I decided to drive away.
I take a U-turn from the gate a white alto came in front of me and started to honk giving me a signal to give them space but I was so screwed at that moment that I remain adamant on my spot. Then an old man probably 55 yrs old came out of the car and tap my mirror. As I rolled down the mirror this man started to give me a lecture. I was already very pissed now this man is adding fuel to the fire. I pushed open the door and point my gun between his eyes
"Now say WTF u r barking... ". I was so enraged that I wanted to pull those shocked sockets out of the ball but a light whisper calm me down. I turn my head to see the intruder and was paused for a moment,
Her chin quivering, eyes filled with horror and holding the arm of a man she was trying to take his father back. But this old man was so stubborn he was not a little bit afraid but this girl was shivering to look at me or I say my gun. And I couldn't comprehend why I love her fearful eyes. She started to sob and the moment a tear fell from her eyes I put down my gun, get in the car, and sped away.
I don't know what is happening to me.  Why I'm so much affected by her? The way I'm feeling toward her might not end well for her but I know only one thing
"Mine
Mine
Mine
She belongs to me. Every being and every cell in her body belongs to me."

Hooriya POV'
I'm much relieved Papa is driving me to college. He won't dare to bother me, not at least today. I know I'm doing wrong by not telling about him to father. But this is nothing I can't handle.
We went to the uni gate we see a black Mercedes same as Amna's car taking a wrong turn come in front of us. My father gave him a signal to give us space but no he was hellbent on the spot. My father is a man of principles I know he won't let it pass easily. He marched toward the car to give him an earful but the man in the car point his gun at my dad. I know he is Amna's brother I immediately rush to my dad to save him I don't know what happened in a moment he look at me for a good minute and went away. I was so confused but Thank God nothing happened. I hug my father and went to college.
I have made up my mind not to tell Amna about this what if he complains his brother Ya Allah help me plz.
My phone rings
"Hello", 
"Where are you hooriya, class is about to start, hurry up!! ", says Amna.
"I'm c-coming.. "my voice breaks midway and I cut the call.
I went into the class and intentionally sit in the last row away from Amna. I know this is rude but it is best if we keep our distance.
Amna POV'
I felt weird the way Hooriya avoided me the whole day. I'm sure something has happened.
"buzzzzzzz" I received a msg from an unknown number.
"Shehryar send me to pick you up... Hurry up!! I'm waiting."
I collected my things and hurried to the gate.
There I saw Irtaza leaning against the car with a poker bored face.
I strolled toward him, and he is looking me up and down, I greet him but without replying he get in the driving seat. I shrugged it off and open the back door.
" I'm not your driver!! " he nearly snarled.
I don't know why a smile crept on my face looking at his angry face.
I quietly sit in the passenger seat. The 30 min drive feels like an hour. As we reached the mansion I tried to open the door but it was child locked. I turn my head to him who is glaring like he will kill me any minute.
"Open the door!!", I demanded
"Don't wear such clothes again!! " he snapped at me, unlocked the door, and went into the house.
I was stilled in my spot "who is he to order me"