First Meeting

Bang... Bang", the sound of gunshots was heard in the basement. The only heir of the Sheik empire (Hassan) was killed by Shehryar Haider.
Hooriya shah
Clad in a white plain knee-length shirt with jeans walking through the college corridor accidentally bump into a chubby yet beautiful girl and gets tumbled. Rubbing my forehead I look at her and started to laugh she too laugh at me. I stand up and give her my hand and introduce myself " Aoa I'm Hooriya 1st-year medical student", she smiles "Waalikumas-salam I'm Amna Im also in 1st year, " Knowing each other they both walk towards their class. The whole day went in their chit chat and they become good friends. The university ended and they forbid goodbyes.
Amna was patiently waiting for his driver standing on the college door but he didn't come. Soon a black Mercedes is seen entering the college and stopping in front of her.

 Soon a black Mercedes is seen entering the college and stopping in front of her

The car door opens and a 6.3 feet man with bulging muscles, and a trimmed beard, rises in a white shirt, and black dress pants.
Amna jumps in her place happily "Oh my God !! What a pleasant surprise ...Bhai !!" and hugs him.
Shehryar returns a hug and kisses her forehead.
Amna broke the hug and says "What didn't you tell me and Ammi about your coming ."
"it's a surprise for you and Ammi. Now let's get in the car we will talk on the way back," says Shehryar.
They get in and shehryar runs the engine while listening to nonstop complaints from his baby sister. Suddenly a girl from nowhere came in front of the car. Shehryar immediately applies brakes and the car stopped with a screeching sound.
"what the f...", shehryar cursed but stopped midways when his eyes met with hazel ones cladded in a white shirt looking like a fairy.
He stared at the innocent beauty in front of her but his trance broke with his sister's words "Hooriya.!!"
Amna gets off the car and rush towards her who was still like a statue. Amna hugs her and says "Are you okay??".
she nodded with tears in her eyes.
Meanwhile, shehryar comes out of the car still staring at the innocent Beauty.
"what are you doing here Hooriya."
Amna asks
"I. I was followed by .. No actually I was on my way home in a hurry that's Why I accidentally came in front of your car..," Hooriya says with eyes down.
Shehryar noticed her stutter but didn't say anything. Amna too knows something bad has happened to her but didn't ask as she is terrified.
"ok come we'll drop u off", says Amna.
"N..No thank you I'll go my.." she interrupted
"Come with us!! ", Shehryar says with finality without leaving any space for argument and getting in the car.
Hooriya glance at him and wants to say something but Amna holds her hand and makes her sit on the seat behind shehryar.
Amna asks her About her address and Hooriya tells her meekly. Shehryar quietly drives while looking at her from the rear mirror.
They reached her house in no time. Hooriya gets off, says thanks to her friend, and goes to the house.
After leaving from there Shehryar ask her sister about Hooriya to which Amna started nonstop praises of her. Finally, they reached their home Akka mansion.

They both get off and walk inside only to look at the surprised expression of their mother

Shehryar hugged her.
After getting free from his mother and sister he called his right-in-command Irtaza
" I want every single detail of Hooriya Shah. She is Amna's fellow".
Irtaza without asking anything says "On it boss".