💫 Chapter-13💫

Start from the beginning

Yoongi- But we have chef's YN.

YN- So? Can't I make food for my brothers? And the Chef's should also get some rest. They must be tired too making food for us whenever we want. Right?

Yoongi- You are right. Let's go.

"She is really very sweet and kind." Yoongi thought.

Yoongi- What will we make?

YN- ..... (Any Korean dish)

YN held his hand and he was again surprised by her bold actions but he didn't said anything. He let her do what she wanted.

They both came to the kitchen. There they saw three chef's who were just going to start making food and Hoseok too.

Yoongi- Ahm Ahm

Yoongi fake coughed getting the attention of all the three chef's and Hoseok.

Hoseok- Hey Hyung. You here?

Yoongi- Yup. Actually today you all came take leave. We are going to prepare the dinner. And Hobi you can go too.

The chef's nodded and went from there. Hoseok stood there in confusion.

Hoseok- Hyung, who is we?

Yoongi- Me and YN.

Hoseok- Huh?

Yoongi- Leave it Hoba. Just get out from Kitchen.

Hoseok- But hy--

Yoongi- Out!

Hoseok- Fine.

He said sulking a little before going out. YN giggled a little and Yoongi looked at her with confusion.

Yoongi- Why are you laughing?

YN- At the behaviour of Mr. Kim.

Yoongi- Mr. Kim? He left for honeymoon YN.

YN- Not him. Your brother.

Yoongi- Hoseok?

YN- Yup.

Yoongi- Firstly, he is also your brother. Why do you still call him Mr. Kim? And secondly, what about his behaviour made you laugh?

YN- Firstly, Like I did with you, I will win with him too in something and then call him Oppa. And secondly, I laughed cause of how you talked with him. I remembered what happened in school today.

Yoongi took out some onions and was cutting them while listening to YN. He looked at her and said

Yoongi- What happened in school?

YN went to the fridge and took out some ingredients. YN looked at him and said

YN- So, today Mr. Kim was teaching us in when..

Flashback
School
3rd Class

Hoseok was teaching his class when he saw some students were eating and talking in the class. He stopped teaching and stood there with his hand fold on his chest while he glared at those students.