Too late

Angst-Clawdeen x Normie Reader

Insight:You are somehow dating one of the most popular ghoul Clawdeen wolf.You were a quiet person and always tried to at least be respectful to everyone.But when you found out a secret you weren’t supposed to you.All of that changed.

Noones pov:You were honestly pretty content with you life right now.You somehow managed to befriend some mansters and ghouls even tho you were a normie.You even had a ghoulfriend and she was part of one of the most popular groups there.So you didn’t see any major problem even if there were still side remarks or whispers you just shook them off.You were meeting the ghouls out in the grave/courtyard in front of the school.As you were getting closer you could hear bits and pieces of their conversations mainly about vangouts and partners.”So when are you gonna leave y/n?”You heard Cleo ask.You felt yourself stop and duck behind a statute close to them.”Cleo! You could’ve said it nicer.”Frankie butted in.That took you by surprise none of them were even going to question what Cleo meant and Clawdeen wasn’t sticking up for them.”Well-ghouls I-i honestly don’t know.I mean they are sweet and all but I only asked them because I felt bad when they were alone.”As Draculuar opened her mouth Clawdeen cut her off “Don’t even Drac.You ghouls encouraged it.”She sent them a glare which resulted in them looking away with shame.”I mean mate you lead them on so long.Do you feel anything for them?”Lagonna asked.Clawdeen looked to the side in deep thought just as she opened her mouth. You stepped out from behind the statue.”Y/n!”Frankie shouted as all the ghouls looked towards you.Clawdeen eyes widen and felt her heart clench a bit at the sight of you.Tears streaming down your face and red from anger.She stood up making her way toward you reaching a hand out“Babe what-”You stepped back away from her touch which made all the ghouls suck in a breath as they realized you must've heard them.”Don’t give me that oblivious bullshit clawdeen!”The girls couldn’t help the shock that came across your face.They’ve never heard you raise your voice as you never wanted to give other more of a reason to dislike you.But cussing seemed to have knocked the wind out of them.''Let’s all calm dow-”You glared straight at Frankie which made her bolts tingle as she shut her mouth.”NO! I will not calm down! Especially after I just heard from my ghoulfriend of six months! Half a year Clawdeen! Doesn't even care let alone love me!”Your fist was clenched to your sides but your eyes were not breaking eye contact even with tears still falling.”I know this sounds bad Y/n! But I just wanted you to belong! And maybe I-maybe I’m starting to feel something!”Clawdeen looked at you with her own tears brimming her eyes.Your anger only grew at that point “Clawdeen you don’t just get to say that! Especially not now! YOU LIED TO ME! Over and over again every I love and action you did was some kind of sick game to you!”You glared at the she-wolf as she stood there dumbfounded with a plain expression of hurt.”You can’t say that Y/n! Clawdeen lov-”You laughter through the tears which sent the ghouls into a shock.”That’s funny Draculuara cause I’m pretty sure she admitted to you ALL.How it was out of pity for me.Which all of you knew about! And here I thought your group was the most accepting and comforting.BUT HOLY HADES.I was wrong.”You could see the shame the felt when they heard all of that.But no you weren’t going to apologize for this it somehow had a small smile when you saw Draculuara physically shrink into herself.”Y/n that enough! Let’s go talk somewhere.”Clawdeen went to grab your hand.You quickly jerk it away from her and glare.”Don’t act like you can fix this Clawdeen.I would ask if any of this was real but that would make me have hope that one day I could forgive you.But I won’t make that mistake.I’m leaving don’t call,text,anything.You and them,i’m done.”You wiped your tears away before walking more like running off.The ghouls looked around to see a few eyes watching the scene.Clawdeen stood there staring at your fading figure as a quiet barely above a whisper of a wine came out.”Let’s go mate.”Lagonna dragged her off all of the ghouls not being able to speak as the shame and guilt was eating them inside.Espically Clawdeen who opened her phone looking at pictures of you and her.She started crying “I feel in love to late.”She whispered to herself.