Your sick

Clawdeen:She has much practice taking care of her siblings so she doesn't mind.She checks on you all the time not getting too close to your disappointment but she’ll sit at your desk or something just to stay with you and make sure your ok.

Draculaura:She is overly concerned.She has so much medicine on her.Always with you cheking up on you.Oh forgot to grab a remote? Bam! Forgot water? Bam! She’ll be there till your fully recovered.

Lagoona:She’s the right amount of concern.Not over crowding you but also shows she cares.Makes sure you are actually taking care of yourself.Reserchers your illness and the right way to care for you. 

Cleo:Funny-You think she’s coming near you when sick.Not in her immortal life.But she’ll send ghoulia with gifts and stuff.And always texting you to talk.She won’t touch you but you know she cares.

Frankie:She doesn't get sick.So she asks her friends for help on the matter.She right there with you.Since she can’t get sick she’ll cuddle and baby you.

Abby:She tries and uses yack recipes.But thankfully listen when you say they won’t work.The first time she didn’t understand why you were so “whiny” as she put it.But her friends explained how it was different from when she got sick.But she’ll get the proper medicine for you and check up on you.

Howleen:She panics at first but soon goes to clawdeen or twyla for advice.She tries not to show it but is very nervous as she doesn't know how to help but she’ll try.She might have to get your sister or hers to help but she does try.

Twyla:Supersingly the calmest.She’ll make sure your well rested and have the right care.She on top of it making sure you can fully recover.

Operetta:As to be with you to make sure you don’t try and go to work.She’ll stay with you in your room all day just to make sure your resting.She is more of the aggressive caring type.She doesn't hurt you! But does not give you much choice but to take care of yourself.