They see you cry

Clawdeen:You got in a fight with your parents and they kicked you out.You didn’t know where else to go so you walked to clawdeens in the middle of winter.You was in your pj’s as well so you knew you’d get sick or pass out from the cold.You finally reached clawdeens house.You knocked on the door.Thankfully clawdeen was up getting something to eat.And while she was up she checked her phone and saw so many texts from you.She started freaking out.But as soon as she heard the knock she ran to the door.”BABE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”She yelled concern lacing her voice.She saw your figure shivering and your eyes puffy and red.She picked you up and started comforting you.When you guys got to her room she put you on the bed pulling you closer to her.”Wanna talk about it.”She asked you.You just shook your head and told her you’ll tell her in the morning.She hummed at your response and started playing with your hair till you fell asleep.

Draculaura:Some ghouls were picking on you calling you names because they were victims of toerilas bullying.When one of them just pushed you to the ground.But they heard someone yell “GET LOST!” You knew that voice was your ghoulfriend’s Draculaura.The monsters ran off.You tried to set up but your side hurt to much.Draculara helped you up and took you to the nurse.She was comforting you the whole way.Saying sweet things and that she’ll take you on a date after school.She wiped your tears for you.

Lagonna:Lagonna’s ex gill wouldn’t leave you alone at all. He keeps following you around saying he didn’t know what she saw in you.You were in the creepateria when he literally dumped some soda on you.You and lagonna were supposed to go out after school so you wore something nice and now it’s ruined.You got up and pushed gil as you ran past him.You didn’t hear Lagoona call your name then start yelling at gil.You was sitting in the locker room trying to calm down.When you felt a hand on your shoulder.You looked up to see lagoona.She sat beside you and put you in her lap.”Luv it’s ok I have some extra clothes in my locker and the ghouls are giving gil a scolding.”She pulled you in closer trying to get you to calm down.You finally stopped crying and she gave you a peck on lips and helped you up.She gave you her extra clothes and then she held your hand the whole day not letting gil anywhere near you.

Cleo:Your brother literally starting fighting you for ruining his plans.You refused to hit your own brother.So you had bruises everywhere and it was swollen.You went to school the next day trying to hide you face with sunglasses and a mask.Your brother pushed you into a locker and started yelling at you.”EXCUSE YOU GET AWAY FROM MY PARTNER!”You knew that voice from anywhere.As on cue she literally pushed Valentine aside and ran to your side.The ghoulsquad was with her and clawd literally picked your brother up by his collar and threaten him.You couldn’t even look cleo in the face you were embarrassed.She literally pulled you into a hug and she didn’t ask she kinda told you she was going to get you your own place.She let ghoulia do some first aid and she wouldn’t let anyone near you.

Howleen:You and your sister got in a argument.You guys never really argued but she was mad because you didn’t want to got to a party.”Y/n why can’t you ever spend time with me!”Draculara yelled.You kept your voice calm because you hated yelling “I’m sorry Draculara I don’t like parties.”You whispered and looked down.”THIS IS WHY NOBODY LIKES YOU!”Both of your guys' eyes widened when that left her mouth.She put her hand over her mouth “I’m sorry..I didn’t..”You ran passed her before she could finish.You went to howleens house.You didn’t knock on the door you flew up to her window.You didn’t wanna face her family as you were crying.As soon as howleen say you she swung open her window.”Wow babe whats wrong?”She pulled you in from the window.You told her about the argument.She whispered reassuring words into your ear.Draculaura was going to hear a mouthful from howleen she didn’t care if her sister was around.

Twyla:Your sister Nefra and your father were trying to get you to date a person of royal blood.But you refused which resulted in your father calling you a mistake and you didn’t deserve the de’nial name. You didn’t care you left right then you father was telling you to come back.Cleo told one of the guards to take you to Twyla’s.When you arrived Twyla already got a text from cleo to take care of you or it wouldn’t end well for her.She was already waiting in her driveway.As soon as you stepped out she pulled you into a hug.She took you in the house and had you favorite snacks out and you guys cuddled while she read one of her novels to you.

Operetta:You had a hard day at work and you was stressed about your family.So you went to the catacombs to hangout with your girlfriend.When you got there you hugged her from behind.”Hey sugar how was your day?”You didn’t answer her so she looked behind her to see you trying not to cry.She gets up and pulls you into a hug.”Hunny you can tell me what's wrong you don’t have to be strong all the time everyone gets tired.”She pulled you onto a comforter she had down there.She started playing with your hair and humming your favorite song.While listening to you talk about your day.