Ours~

Yandere Toralei and werecat twins x Gender Neutral Reader

Insight:You were the same age as Clawdeen you were actually her’s and clawds triplet.But you were very quiet and stayed to yourself.For some reason you caught the attention to the three main werecats at Monster High.They didn’t bully they just liked making you flustered.And they don’t like sharing..

Noones pov:You were sitting in the bleachers watching your sister and the fearleading squad.”Why hello there.”You jumped up when you heard an unfamiliar voice.You looked behind you to see a random female werewolf.You gulp “O-oh hi.”You look back towards the ground.You didn’t notice the wolf girl getting closer to you.”Want to hangout sometime?”You felt her hip touching yours.You couldn’t help feeling flustered by the action.”Hey mutt!”Your ears perked up when you heard a familiar cat-like voice.You looked at the bottom of the bleachers to see Toralei and the twins.”Ugh it’s the allycats.”The werewolf growled to herself.You didn’t like conflict so you stayed were you were.”Y/n babe come down here.”Toralei asked you through gritted teeth.You stood up and started walking down.''Hey! You can’t tell them what to do!”The werewolf growled.You ignored it and made your way down.Purrsephone grabbed your arm pulling you behind her and meowady.”Come on.”Purrsephone grabbed your hand.The two didn’t talk much unless they were with you and toralei.You looked back to see Toralei throwing the fearleaders water on the werewolf.”Thought I smelled wet dog.”She laughed and started fowlling you and the twins.After you both exited the gym with your sister calling for you.Toralei gripped your free hand.”Ugh I swear some monster get on my nerve.”She hissed under her breath.You felt comfortable with them even if they were overprotective.The twos purred in agreement.Toralei leaned down and kissed you.You ere taken back but soon leaned into it.Then the twins both kissed your cheeks.The all purred at your flustered face.They noticed their lipsticks stains on your fur and smirked.”At least now people will understand your ours.”Toralei smirked to herself.

(Sorry its so short!)