I can't love you

Angst! Cheater Cleo x Reader 

Insight:You're a normie but you’ve been dating Cleo since you first got to Monster high.Her ex deuce says they broke up because of some personal issues but the two remain friends.You didn’t mind but Cleo sometimes compared you to Deuce but you never said anything.But you found out something you weren’t meant to.

Noones pov:You were coming back with some drinks for you and your ghoulfriend Cleo.Yes the popular egyptian princess from monster high.When you first met her you were scared but she soon softened up around you and your relationship started.You got along with her friends and even her ex Deuce you didn’t mind as their reason to breaking up was for “personal Reasons”so you didn’t say anything about it.As you were making your way towards the living room you ran into operetta.”Hey Operetta.”You gave her a smile but noticed she looked angry and sad.”I’m sorry sugar.”Was all she said as she made her way past you.You wanted to go after her but knew Cleo would chew you out so you just kept walking forward.You noticed some stares as you made your way you chose to ignore it since nobody said anything to you since you were dating Cleo.You noticed the ghoul squad all looking guilty or sad as the tried to make it seem as they weren’t paying attention to you.”Cl-”You stopped when you saw Cleo on top of Deuce.Cleo looked over at you “Y/n!” But she looked around and saw all eyes on her.She put on a smirk “Sorry you had to find out this way Y/n.”She gave you a slight smile but you knew it was fake.You looked over at Deuce who didn’t even look up.”How long?”You stood your ground but your felt your voice waver slightly.”About three months.”You heard Cleo mutter.You didn’t seem to notice her princess attitude deflating as you were blinded by your on emotions.”So three months.I should’ve know.You started comparing me to him more three months ago.Going out with the ghouls three months ago.Did you love me Cleo or was it always him.”You glared at her.Even tho you were a normie almost every monster flinched at your tone.Cleo stood up and made her way over to you “I can’t love you Y/n.Frist off you're a normie and honestly it was mostly pity.Can I have my drink?”She points towards the cup in your hand.You gave a small smirk “Sure.”You threw the cup all over her.”Goodbye Deniel.Have fun Deuce.”You turned on your heel making your way through the crowd no one even trying to stop.