Not here

Angst! Tw reader death!

Insight:Clawdeen was hanging out with Y/n.When the ghouls come to check on her.And they bring up the not so pleasant truth.

Clawdeen’s pov:I was in my room hugging Y/n.As I was talking to them about some of the things we’ve done.”Remember when we went on a double date with my brother and Draculura.”I laughed at the memory as I remember Y/n and Clawd had a competition who could get their ghoulfriends more prizes.”Oh yea! I spent all of my change that night.”Y/n says as they play with my hair.I heard a knock at my door.”Ughhhh who could that be.”I whine.Y/n gaze turns sad “Clawdeen you need to answer them it’s been a while.”They whispered as they placed a kiss on my head.I was a little confused I just seen the ghouls a few days ago.I went to open the door.As soon as I did I was engulfed into a hug by Draculura.”You haven’t answered us in a while! We wanted to check on you.”I rolled my eyes playfully at the small vampire.”I was hanging out with Y/n.”I pointed over my shoulder.I saw all the girls have concern and sadness in their eyes.''Oh no..”I heard Lagoona whisper to herself.”houls why do you all look so dead and not the good kind.”I raise an eyebrow at them.I heard sniffling I look down to see Draculura crying.”Wow Drac what’s wrong?”Her grip on me tightened.I look up to see the ghouls are giving me sad looks.Cleo sighs and takes a step forward.She puts her hand on my shoulder.This was not normal Cleo only ever comforted one of us if it was bad.”Clawdeen..Y/n’s not here with you..”Her voice was sad and shaky.I was confused ‘Yes they are! Their on my bed.”I point over my shoulder and turn my head.My body stiffened as I didn’t see them anymore.”Y/n? Where you go?”I started panicking looking for them in my room.When I was pulled into a tight hug “Clawdeen breath! We’re sorry..we know you miss them.”I pushed Lagoona off as I started hyperventilating.”Stop! They aren’t gone! Don’t even think that!”I felt the tears brimming my eyes.I walked over to the vase beside my bed.I felt more tears fall “No..no i don’t want to believe this!”I picked up the card attached to it that reads “Sorry for your lose”.I saw Y/n’s picture on the card.I pulled the card to my chest.”No! No!They were just here..I don’t want them to be gone..”I cried into my knees as I felt the girls surrounding me and trying to comfort me.”We’re sorry mate but they aren’t here.”Lagoona told me softly.I looked back on my bed to see a figure that waved to me and blew me a kiss but because of my tears I couldn’t see them properly.But I cried more realizing it was Y/n.I didn’t want to believe they really weren’t here anymore.