Mine

Yandere Nefra Denial x Gender neutral reader

Tw:Yandere behaviors and brief mention of abuse.

Nefrea’s pov: “I wonder what my little princ/ess is up to.” I thought to myself. I was walking back to my room as I was at a meeting with daddy. I got the guards to get some ice cream and gummies for y/n. They have a huge sweet tooth. They’ve been behaving well so I figured why not give them a treat. As I the guards opened the door to the hall and made my way up to my door.I heard y/n voice they were laughing I figured they were watching a movie or something. But then I froze and I heard someone other than y/n. They know the rules: no ones aloud over unless I'm present or no calling unless I approve.

Y/n pov: I was on the phone with Cleo’s friend clawdeen. I'm not supposed to be on my phone unless my kidna-I mean girlfriend’s home. But I knew she would be out late and I've been talking to Clawdeen about escaping. She knew what Nefra did because of Cleo talking to her about me. I’m 18 so i’m of age but still I was a year behind Nefra so im a senior white she graduated. Me and Clawdeen were on the phone laughing at her pet cat trying to get a laser pointer. I heard the door open and I quickly hung up. And texted her and told her Nefra was back.

Nefra’s pov: I’m so fucking pissed right now they have been behaving so well. Now I catch them sneaking behind my back and using their phone. I basically kicked the door open.I saw them frantically put their phone on the nightstand. I didn’t say anything to them as I put the treats  up and nod to the guards to exit. After I did that they opened their mouth to speak. “Shut up I don’t want to hear it, I heard you from outside.” I gripped their hands tightly. They were scared. Good. “Nefra I promise I was just watching a movie.” They couldn’t even look me in the eye when they said that. I quickly move my hand from theirs to their hair and yank it. “Now you're lying to me.Let me see your phone.” I let go of their hair and watch them pick up their phone they unlocked. I saw them try to delete stuff. I quickly tackled them on the couch and took the phone away. I sat on their lower abdomen so they couldn't move. As I opened their phone I saw my name as KIDNAPPER! As I started scrolling down I saw a contact labled “My queen <3”. I started reading the messages.

My queen <3: When are we going to carry out the escape plan hun.

                                                                     You:Tonight when she comes back from the meeting and she goes to bed Ill make my escape most of the gaurds will be near her father door.

My queen <3: Ok luv my front doors unlocked Love u

                                  Ended call

                                                              You:Sorry I had to hang up the wicked princess of denial is here. I love you too!

I stopped reading. I threw their phone on the floor and stood up and stomped on it multiple times. I picked it up and threw it out the window. I looked back at y/n they were so scared they still have marks from the last punishment. They need to be reminded they are and will always be MINE.