Km- don't get jealous of my daughter sunny!!

Karan pouted....tm said- no beta ....we all missed you both so much...Karan smiled and said - thanks mom..

Teju- ohh shit!!

Km- kya hua baccha..?? is there any problem...

Teju- woh mein apke liye gifs layi thi...Dena bhul gayi.... wait mein lekar ATI hun

she ran and came with a big bag....and give gifts to them....

(Km,tm - saree...kd,td- shirt.. Shreya,roshni,aaisa- bag ..sid - watch.... pratik - glares..and perfume aarav - watch ...aarushi-aarushi- teddy bear.. samrath - racing car....for naina and Monica -
perfumes..and 👛 purses...and omi and. kunal- sun glasses..) gifts..

they were all happy after getting gifts..all said thank you. to them...
Teju-  mein yeh rakh leti hun ...jab milungi ..naina and Monica se de dungi....waise ..bhi naina se baat bhi nahi Hui....both din hogaye....

they nodded

suddenly...door bell rang....

teju - mein dekh le ATI hun...she opened the door shocked to see...kunal and naina were in bridal attire and there is mangalsutra on her neck and vermilion on her forehead...

just then...roshi came- kon hai teju...she also shocked to see....them...

after 5 mins!!

all were now in living room...kunal and naina...are standing...all were looking at them question full eyes...

(note: naina is a orphan....tm and TD treat her...like their daughter!!...and she was living with her uncle and aunt...they treated her badly... so she used to live with them ..both...teju and. monica went to London for higher studies... after completing mbbs... when she started earning ...she shifted to her flat)..

tm- naina what is this?? will you care to explain ? sternly...

(naina flinched)...- aunty....um..um ( stammering)

TD- netu you are scaring her....he goes to her...and ask - naina baccha!! yeh sab we all knew ....that...you both love each other phir aise shaddi...??...Hume bol deti....toh...hum karate...dhum sham se shaadi...yeh sab karne ki kya jarurat thi baccha..

Karan - what the hell is happening....and kunal...what the hell has happened that...you have to take this dissison..

sid - calm down sunny!!!

Karan - kya calm down....koi batayega....kya...ho raha...hai...yaha...

then they heard a voice " I'm 3 months pregnant"

"what "all gasped....and were beyond shocked!!!

teju goes near...naina hold her from shoulder - how??

naina - um...me and kunal... forget to use... protection... (looking down)

Teju- you are a doctor..how can you  both so irresponsible and how can you didn't know about this!!...

Naina - main Kam main busy hogayi...aur phir...tum bhi nahi the...toh hospital ke dekh bhal...meri ....mind se yeh baat nikal hi gayi thi...( tears in her eyes)

teju hugged her...and said - shh it's ok...but.. it's late you know..

naina- yah some cases...late symptoms show hote hai.. aur i thought bcz of tiredness yeh sab horaha hai...phir kal kunal ne check up karne legaya toh...pata chala I'm pregnant...i was scared....but i can't abort the child who hasn't even born...yet...so we decided to marry each other!!

teju went near kunal- kunal i know you Love her. ...so much...but... always keep her... happy....she has gone through alot

kunal- I'll sincerely!!

TM- phir bhi meri ek shart hai...

Teju- kya....

tm- she has to marry again with rituals

naina hugged her tightly.....

after that all agreed for their marriage and ... arranged grand marriage for them

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So here is the 36th chapter of my story!!

How's the chapter???

Are you liking the story??

Hope you all are liking the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼