I wanted to laugh at her comment but at the moment I couldn't. I still didn't even say a word.

She did a few taps on her phone before handing it over to Kylie "Once you are finished keep scrolling there's more than one"

I looked at the image and I wished I hadn't. There was Leone laying on her back cuddle up as Aurora took the picture. I knew it was Leone because of the tattoos. She had also gotten my name tattooed as well as the day we had met.

Kylie scrolled and there was a video, that's when it felt like time had stopped. It was a video of them having sex, there was another video of them making out as well there was a video of her and Leone just smiling in the camera.

I truly felt like I wanted to passed out, I could feel the tears pooling in my eyes but I wouldn't let them fall. I wouldn't let them see me cry. Leone always said show no weakness it will get you killed or they will use it against you. They will know that they can break you.

I reached across the table so fast grabbing her by her hair and slamming her head down "I should kill you right now, slit your throat with this knife on the table" I leaned down placing my lips to her ear "But how did my pussy taste in her mouth" I whispered. These pregnancy hormones were truly messing with my moods.

"Allison let her go, people are looking" I felt myself being dragged off her

I could feel my blood boiling, my body suddenly becoming hot "I'll have Leone kill you then I'll kill her myself right after" I said

I was never this type of person, yes I was crazy but Leone just made it worst. She made me like this, she wanted a mini me now she's got one.

*

I have been at my apartment for about two weeks now with the girls staying with me. Leone has been trying to contact me and I have been sending her calls straight to voicemail. She even showed up here but I didn't let her in nor did I answer.

She would have my personal driver drop off flowers, fruit baskets and my favorite food every other day.

Some nights she would sit by the door not leaving until early the next morning, or she would send Marcus to check on me on the nights that she couldn't make it.

Have I cried? Every night before going to bed since then. I felt so hurt and betrayed, I felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest literally.

I couldn't dare look at Leone the same, I felt like if I do then I might rip her head off or I might breakdown and cry. Possibly both

I heard knocking at the door causing me to break away from my thoughts. I got up from the couch going over to the door to see who it was. I had my hands on the handle about to open it when I looked through the peep hole seeing that it was Leone.

"Princess" she said "I know you are there,I can see your shadow" she chuckled

I stood there not saying anything as the tears rolled down my face. I felt my heart breaking just hearing her voice.

She sighed "I know not sure what I did. I also do know that pregnancy can cause certain emotions and moods. I'm not sure if one of those moods are being alone" she said "However if you do need some time alone I can give you that"

Why did she have to be so perfect, why did her heart have to be so pure. I mean she does kill people but whenever it comes to me she's the softest person ever. She handles me with care, as if I'm the most delicate thing in her world or the entire world at that.

I sniffled wiping my face "Are you crying pretty lady?"

"No" I said as my voice cracked a little

"I got your favorites" She held up a bag to the peep whole so that I could see "Open the door so that we can eat while you tell me what's wrong"

I was truly tempted to open the door, I felt like I needed her more than ever and with being pregnant didn't make my feelings any better.

"Please leave" I whispered

"Is that what you truly want my love?"

No

"Yes"

"Okay princess just know that I'm here whenever you need me" she sighed "I'll place the bag down for you. I love you" she said before turning around and walking away.

I opened the door seeing Marcus standing there "She told us to stay with you" was all he said before going next door as I few others stood outside.

I bent down grabbing the bag before closing the door behind. I think the smell of the food made me cry even harder. She had gotten me spicy jerk chicken Alfredo pasta with garlic breads.

I made my way over to couch taking a seat as I pressed played on the movie I was watching, The Mother on netflix.

I was currently here by myself tonight because Jade and Kylie had went home to get few things before they come back.

Truthfully my emotions were at a high. The last time someone showed me something specifically my mom, it turned out to be something it was not. However this was different, these were intimate, too intimate for my purpose.

On top of it Aurora has been trying to contact me. Why would you try to contact me after what you did. Did you think that a simple sorry or an apology would fix everything? I had half of a mind to tell her that we could meet up then kill her on the spot or blow the vehicle up as she's about to step out.

I should definitely talk to her about the issue, but at this very moment I truly don't have the energy to.

-

Short but I didn't want you guys waiting a whole year😂

Couple more chapters and I'm killing Allison off🙂 Jks....Maybe?

Mentioned it in my other book but I'll mention it over here....I'm Jamaican🧍🏽‍♀️
I see half of y'all asking why the characters be speaking like that...I can't help it😭