26

Allison POV

I went back to work today after missing out for one whole week. It's been a week since the whole incident happened.

For the past week Jade and Kylie had been staying with me to make sure I was okay. The night it had happened I called both of them crying, I told them to come over immediately which they did. They had arrived at my place in less than twenty minutes.

They must have broken every red light

Before they had arrived I was in so much pain. I stayed on the floor for about two hours in pain crying, I couldn't find the strength or energy to move.

When they arrived they helped me to clean up, dress my bruises then get it in bed where I told them everything. They were more than furious about what happened.

All Kylie asked was "Shall we kill him" then Jade added "I can hide the body"

The bruises on my face on side have faded away now. They were barely visible because I have been rubbing this ointment on them.

The day Leone came to my apartment I was so shocked to see her, I wasn't expecting her at all. The way she held me after I told her half of what happened made me feel safe and secure.

I didn't tell her the part about how he wants to take everything from her and make her suffer. I didn't know how to tell her and I didn't know how she would react.

I wanted to tell her so bad but for some reason I couldn't

In the middle of the night I had woke up and found my self laying of top of her in her arms. I felt comfortable, safe and peaceful I didn't want her to let me for some reason.

Am I growing a liking to her

Is the way how I feel towards her changing

I don't understand what's happening but for some reason I want to be her arms again, I want her to hold me and tell me she will never let anything happen to me, that she will protect me forever.

The next morning I had woke to an empty bed, I had felt a little hurt about it but she had left me a note saying she had to go and that she promises to contact me making sure I'm okay.

Which she did

One thing for sure she does keep her promises

"Im glad you are back. Work was so boring without you, these bitches were no fun they so lame" Kylie exaggerated

"Those are your coworkers Kylie" Jade scolded

"They still lame ass bitches" Kylie shrugged grabbing a chair placing it beside my desk then taking a seat

I laughed as Jade shake her head grabbing a chair placing it beside my desk taking a seat as well.

I was feeling good but now I'm feeling great, I get to come back to work and I get to see my dumbass best friends again.

"You know Leone asked for you the day they had a meeting in the conference room" Jade said

We were now in the second half of work with nothing to do now. I had finished up all the work I had missed out on. It was a lot and I was surprised I even finished in one day. Maybe it was because I wanted to keep my mind occupied.

"Yeah we told her you were home sick, we didn't tell her about the Alex thing though" Kylie added

I wince hearing his name

I mentally smiled at the thought that she asked about me.

Wow what's happening to me.

"She came over that day, I told her what happened but I didn't tell her what he said. She also slept over in the same bed as me" I said