29

Allison POV

It's been a week since Leone took Alex that night and I haven't heard anything about him since. I know she probably won't tell me anything for my safety but I mean it wouldn't hurt to try.

The night she took Alex and promise to come back she did. I stayed up waiting for her with Marcus staying in the living making sure I was safe. Eventually she had came back an hour later then Marcus had left.

That night she held me in her arms where I felt safe. I didn't know how much I need to be in her arms until now.

For the past week Leone has been coming over and sleeping over most nights to make sure I was okay. I had to ask her to sleep over because she didn't seem like the type to it.

Leone and I have been getting close. The ways how I used to act towards her I'm not doing them anymore. The ways I used to feel towards her I'm not feel them anymore. My feelings for her are changing and honestly I don't know what that means for us. I mean we could probably just be friends.

I was sitting in my living room watching television since I decided not to go to work today and the girls were at working leaving me to hang out by myself.

I was currently watching my little pony, I mean when I was smaller this was the bomb.

Talk about boredom at its finest

There was a knock at the door. I paused the television getting up from the couch, going over the door to open it. I opened to door seeing my mom standing there.

Here we go again

Universe but hate me

Why on my day off she decides to show up

I mentally rolled my eyes before stepping to the side letting her in. I closed the door behind her walking to the living room, taking a seat back on the couch.

I unpaused the television going back to my show if she has nothing to say then I guess we'll sit in silence because I have nothing to say to her.

"Where's Alex your boyfriend, I haven't heard from him in a few days" she broke the silence

Please don't let me sin myself

Hold my tongue Heavenly Father

"He's not my boyfriend" I rolled my eyes "And I'm not his keeper so I don't know where he is"

I'm not about to tell her that someone I know probably killed him or have him locked up somewhere.

"Allison don't you see that he actually likes you why don't you give him a chance" she asked

I mean if you like him so much why don't you date him yourself. I hate when parents do that try to force you onto someone you don't like just because they like them.

"That sounds like a him problem" I said focusing back on the television

I looked out the side of my eyes to see her shaking her head.

"Allison" I heard the front door closing.

I turned my head to see Leone walking into the living room. I used my eyes to scan over her body, she was looking really good today.

I stood up from the couch walking over to her "Hello Leo" I smiled hugging her

"Hello princess" she whispered kissing behind my ear

I felt my body starting to heat up from the action. Only her could make me feel this way. I pulled back from the hug, looking over at my mom to see her looking at us with an unamused look on her face.