01

Allison POV

I woke up to the sun light beaming through the curtains almost blinding me which doesn't help because I have a terrible headache. Wait hold up where am I? This isn't my apartment bedroom, oh my god did I have a one night stand. I have to get out of where immediately not that I am the type to have sex and leave but this a complete stranger we are talking about here.

I look to the other side of the bed to the see the other person next to me fast asleep. I slowly got out of bed making sure to be quiet so I don't wake them up. 'ughhh' I groan trying to stand up with this headache is one hell of a task. I scan the room in search of my belongings only to see that they where folded on the chair in the corner of the room. I look to the night stand in search of my phone only to see a gun. Wait! did I see that correct?? a gun!! you have got to be kidding me. Just to make sure I wasn't seeing doubles I rub my eyes because maybe this headache is playing tricks on me.

Okay now just calm down, nope who the hell did I hook up with last night a the club. They could be a serial killer, a thief, a police officer lord knows. When I get out here alive that is remind me to kill my friends for letting me go home with someone who is possibly a killer please. I made my way to the chair to get my items then to head to the bathroom to get dress then get out of here as fast as possible. After getting dressed I made my way to the night table to get my phone and purse then leave let me tell you biggest mistake ever why because I bumped into the table and the gun fell off. Can the ground just open up and swallow me whole please.

'mhhhm' the person shifted in their sleep allowing the covers to move that's when I saw a big scropian tattoo on there back which cause me to gasped aloud. 'Good morning beautiful' the stranger said with a raspy voice well damn wait nope not the time for dirty thoughts. ''Umm morning'' I said not be rude. They slowly sat up which cause the covers to fall to the lower region that's when I saw a pair of boobs greeted me well hello to you too.

''Where you going?'' she said

Don't be stupid obviously anyone with a pair of eyes can see that I'm leaving.

''Umm home'' I said

''Okay well let me get dress then I can drop you there" she said

Think of an excuse fast. think .think. think

''Nope that's fine I already order an uber, should be here any minute'' Lies, cause ain't no where in hell I'm letting this stranger know where I live.

She got up out of the bed, that's when I took a step back and started to check her out slender body with tattoos all over meaning chest, arms and back. I trailed my eyes lower that's when I saw a bulge what the hell this headache is definitely causing me to see doubles. That has to be a strap but who the hell goes to bed in a strap you know what not the time because I still need to the out of here. I grab my purse and phone while she went to the bathroom and went straight out the door, ain't no way I'm staying back to find out what could happen.

==============

''Oh come on now Ally" Jade one of my best friends said

Here I was in my apartment sitting on my couch watching netflix and avoiding my two best friends for what they let happen. They have been nagging me for the past hour and I swear I want to rip both their heads off.

''You cant just avoid us or not talk to us forever '' they said

I think the fuck I can

They started tickling ''Ahhhh' I scream, yes I'm a ticklish person get over it

"Fine" I said trying to contain my laughter

"There she is now tell us what happened'' Kylie my other best friend said

"Uggghh fine but I'm mad at you guys for letting me go home with a complete stranger, like I woke up and saw that they had a gun on the night stand" I said

I didn't mention the bugle I saw in her boxers this morning because that was the least of my problems right now. It was most likely a strap but who goes to bed in a strap. Is this like a thing that people do I honestly don't even know.

"Damn babe we didn't know, you were all over them last night in the club " Ash said

"I don't even remember last night if I'm being honest, I also don't remember if we even had sex "

Uggghh I hate getting that drunk where I can't even remember anything. My friends and I decide to go to a club last night to just have some fun why because they said they were bored and had nothing to do yup that's my best friends.

Jade, Kylie and I have been friends since high school, we did and went everywhere together we were inseparable. After high school we all decided to move to California however we all got different apartments but Jade and Kylie where here 24/7 they basically lived here.

I wouldn't trade my best friends for anything in this world. They were there for me through my darkest times such my last break up which was the worst and when my parents decided they wanted to get a divorce. I love them endlessly and I would do anything for the both of them.

"Well shit how much did you have to drink last night" Jade asked

"Too many for me not to remember anything" I sigh

"Girl let's not get a migraine about that what's done is done" Kylie said as she scrolled through phone

Kylie is the type to not dwell in the past. With me now I like to think on it because as you know the past can come back to haunt you and I'm not for all that scary and spooky shit. Creeping up on me out of no where like nope not at all.

"Y'all ready for work tomorrow because I'm not" Jade asked

Ughhh I groan don't get me wrong I don't hate working it's just sometimes I can't bother. Like can't I just lay in bed and money just magically appear in my account from time to time.

"Definitely not can't we just get pay for laying in bed" I asked

They both looked at me like I was stupid then started to laugh. Like I'm deadass serious if I could find a job like that I would be employee of the month. Maybe I can try a mattress store I'm sure they pay for sleeping on them.

"Girl bye and all we do is sit around a computer and type so we don't really do much" Jade said

"I could do that in my bed ain't no need to be sitting around a desk" Kylie said and high five me

For the rest of the time we just talk and watch some shows on Netflix but for some reason my mind keep going back to someone especially. Like why is she on my mind I don't even know her or even remember what we did. Probably it's just my conscience for drinking so much last night and not remembering a thing.

As Kylie said it's the past what's done is done I can't go back and fix anything it or change a thing but I can make sure it's doesn't happen again.

I don't know what type of person she is and I just hope I see her again because I mostly definitely don't want to find out.

=======
What do you guys think of the first chapter?

I haven't written in years

Until next time love y'all