If he hadn't had that dream the night before, and hadn't known in advance what was going to happen in the future, their old Wei family would have been unlucky because of him as cannon fodder.

Through the prophetic dream, Wei Lizhou learned that their world is actually an F4 school danmei novel. The protagonist Shou Yu Weiyun in the article can be called the male version of Cinderella, while the protagonist Gong Zhu Jinyang is the F1 of the F4 quartet.

According to the original plot, Wei Lizhou will fall in love with the protagonist Shou at first sight on the first day he transfers to Jiahai International School. It's a pity that he took the script of licking the dog in this novel, and he got nothing in the end.

The property of the Wei family was divided up by the family of the F4 quartet, and Wei Lizhou himself was shot and died several times in order to save the protagonist Shou Yu Weiyun in a kidnapping case.

After Wei Yizhou washed up, he was still puzzled when he walked out of the room.

Does that Yu Weiyun have any magic power?

He had seen Yu Weiyun's appearance in his dream. Although he was considered pretty and fair, it wouldn't make him crazy about love, and he would be willing to be a spare tire for so many years.

Or do you mean that you actually have the potential to become a love brain?

Various thoughts flew through Wei Lizhou's mind, but in the end only one firm thought was left - whoever is the "dog licker" is the dog!

To cherish life starts with refusing to be a licking dog.

***

The restaurant on the first floor of Weijia.

While Wei Lizhou was washing up, all kinds of exquisite southern breakfasts made by his aunt had been placed on the dining table.

The tempting aroma of crystal shrimp dumplings, raw porridge, walnut buns and other foods floated into the air, and then slowly diffused on the dining table.

Wei's father, Wei Shunfeng, and Wei's mother, Cao Yaqing, sat at the dining table, chatting and eating breakfast. Wei's father and Wei's mother are both in their early fifties this year, but they don't look old.

Wei's father was tall and tall, with the rough appearance of a rough man. At first glance, it doesn't match Weimu's supple and gentle appearance. Before Wei's father made a fortune by developing mineral resources, many people said that Wei's mother married Wei's father as a flower stuck in cow dung.

After all, Wei's mother graduated from university and was a university teacher before retiring, while Wei's father dropped out of junior high school because his family was poor, and he was just a poor boy back then. But what no one expected was that Father Wei's business career was as smooth as his name, Wei Shunfeng.

To this day, the Wei Group founded by Wei's father has developed rapidly. Even if he intends to keep a low profile, Wei's father is still at the top of the domestic rich list.

Father Wei is famous in the industry for his good luck. No, after he retired, he bought sapphire mines in the mountains he bought in Yucheng for retirement.

Many people were jealous after hearing the news. Why is this Wei Shunfeng like God's son. This man really lives up to his name, blessed!

For this, Wei's father wanted to cry but had no tears.

Father Wei: He doesn't want this blessing!

He made a lot of choices before deciding on his retirement home in Yucheng.