Zayn Imagine

He grasped your hand tightly, but you shoved your hand out of his. "Babe, please wait!" You hear his soft words crack, it makes your heart pain more. "No Zayn. How could you?" You cry, throwing a magazine to the floor in front of you both. A magazine with the front cover of Zayn kissing another girl. "What?! (Y/N), have you never heard of photoshop! I’ve never seen that girl in my life! I’m sure the press are out to separate us-" Zayn started. "Stop Zayn, just stop." you whispered, taking one last glimpse at him, your eyes puffy and read from tears, before you turned to the door, running out.
"(Y-Y/N)!" You hear Zayn’s sniffling words, the last you heard. You didn’t look back, you just kept running, running to nowhere. Before you crashed on the gutter, your legs wouldn’t take you a step further. You shoved your head between your legs, not wanting to look up at the world again, as your eyes continue to fill up with tears until they fell. Before you could rub your eyes for at least the eighth time, warm strong arms wrapped around you, cradling you in a hug. "Babe, I’m so sorry. Sorry for making you feel like this. It kills me to see you how you are right now. Just let me explain." You hear Zayn’s soft tired words speak. You nod your head gently, "That magazine was photoshopped. I’ve never seen that girl in my life. The press doesn’t want us together, I know it. They just want drama. I love you (Y/N), and only you." Zayn explains, you smile lightly. Zayn takes your hands gently, covering your eyes with your hands. "What do you see?" he asks. "Nothing" you reply confused. "That’s my life without you babe. I love you. Forgive me?" you smile, holding onto Zayn’s hands, and turning to him. One of his hands slowly moves to your waist as you swing both your hands behind his neck, resting your foreheads against each other before your lips press together. "I love you too." you whisper to him.