Niall Imagine

When I woke up I instantly had a smile on my face. I started squealing and kicking my legs, making the blankets fall off the bed. I was still smiling and giggling too. I was just so excited! Niall was coming home from tour today. Niall and I have been together for two years. We’ve shared a house in London for one. He’s been on tour for six months. It’s been hard but I didn’t have to wait any longer! Niall’s flight would land in 2 hours. I got up and fixed the bed. This last week I’ve been on a cleaning spree so everything would look nice. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to have breakfast. When I finished, I ran back up stairs to take a shower. My iPod was blasting on shuffle through the dock’s speakers. Suddenly, 'Stand Up' started playing. It was my favorite song by the guys. I started dancing around the shower using the shampoo bottle as a microphone. “From the moment I met you, everything changed! I knew I had to get you, whatever the pain! I HAD TO TAKE YOU AND MAKE YOU MINE!!!! I would walk through the desert, I would walk down the isle, I would swim all the oceans, just to see you smile! WHATEVER IT TAKES IS FINE!! OH OH OHOHOH OH! SO PUT YOUR HANDS UP! OH OH OHOHOH OH CAUSE IT’S A STAND UP! I WON'T BE LEAVING TIL I’VE FINISHED STEALIN EVERY PIECE OF YOUR HEART! EVERY PIECE OF YOUR HEART! I know your hearts been broken, but don’t you give up! I’ll be there yeah I know it, to fix you with love! IT HURTS ME TO THINK THAT YOU’VE EVER CRIED!!!!!!!!” I screamed the words even louder at Niall’s part. I finished the song and finally calmed down. After my shower, I started getting ready. I put on http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=75111889. Niall loved when I wore the perfume, Someday. I grabbed my keys and drove to the airport. I waited impatiently at the terminal for him to arrive. There were fans everywhere, waiting for the lads. A few fans asked for pictures, so I happily agreed. I had no idea why, but a fan asked for my autograph. When I just finished my signature, she pointed out that their plane just landed. I froze with the pen still in my hand. My smile grew even bigger. I turned my head to look through the giant window, and she was right. My eyes started to water and I did a little laugh. I turned back to the girl. She was smiling at me. I hugged her and walked towards the entrance. A tear trickled down my cheek. I saw five boys appear. Followed by a few bigger men. One of them dropped their suitcase and ran to me. It was Niall. By now I was crying. I ran into his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist and placed my hands on the back of his neck. We took a deep kiss, then I buried my head in his shoulder. I was sobbing. He was crying too. I could feel his tears falling on my shoulder. His hands were gripping my legs. I didn’t want to let go and neither did he. The fans were screaming, cheering, and awwing. Although my eyes were closed, and my face was in his shoulder, I could see the flashes of light from pictures being taken. “I missed you so much.” Niall whispered. “I missed you too. I love you.” My words were muffled against his shirt. “I love you too.” Niall put me down. He smiled and wiped my tears with his thumb. “You don’t have to cry babe. I’m here now.” His smile was contagious. I couldn’t help but smile too. “I know. I’m crying because I’m happy! You’ve been away so long." We were both still crying. “I know. I’ll never leave you for that long ever again.” Niall pulled me into a hug. He was taller than me, so I rested the side of my head on his chest and closed my eyes, smiling. It felt so amazing to be back in his arms. I placed a peck on his lips and pulled out of the hug. I wiped my tears. I looked over at the others. They were signaling that it was time to go. I laughed. “Um...we should probably go.” Niall turned around and laughed too. “Come on.” Niall put his hand out for me. I took it in my left hand, then placed the right on his forearm. I leaned my head against his shoulder and we started to walk out.

Author's Note: Last one for a few hours. Gonna get some sleep.