Niall Imagine

One day you're walking down the street on the side of the sidewalk. It was a rainy day so you had your umbrella out to keep you dry. Your house was a good walk from the school and your bag was heavy. You had some things in your hands that were beginning to get hard to handle; along with the heavy bag. It started to rain harder and you weren't even halfway home. You look down at your feet, watching where you walk. You hear footsteps coming from behind you. You go to turn around and trip on something. The stranger came up to you and knelt down, "Are you okay?" the person asks worried. "I'm fine." you tell him. They touch your arm that you're rubbing. "Are you sure?" they ask. "Yeah, I'm fine." you tell them again. You notice your things were on the ground, getting soaked and your umbrella was starting to drift away in the slight winds. You look up and there he is, Niall Horan. You freeze as he examines you carefully making sure you're not hurt. He looks back at you, "Hi, I'm Niall." You blush and look at the ground, "Hi." you say awkwardly. He moves over to pick up your things you dropped, "Here's your stuff." he says as he hands you your things. He helps you stand up, you both are soaking wet. "Sorry if this is weird, but you're so beautiful." he says. You smile insanely. He smiles back You both are standing there, in the rain, looking at each other. Can it not get any better? You just met 1/5 of your idols, and talking to them. "Where are you heading to?" he asks. "My house." you tell him. He nods, "Is it alright if I walk you home?" You nod and start walking together. You're so close to each other your shoulders are practically touching He asks you questions and you do the same for him. When you reach your house Niall walks to the steps with you, "I'm home." you say. He looks in your eyes, "Do you mind if I ask you something?" he asks. Moving slightly closer to you. "I don't mind." you tell him. He shuffles a bit, "Would you want to go on a date with me?" You're stunned, your idol just asked you out. You nod, "Yeah, seems like fun." He smiles and so do you. You exchange numbers and he gives you a sweet hug. You unlock the front door and head inside and the door shuts. You move to the window to look out, you see Niall walking and smiling at the ground. You smile and stand there, watching him leave, but you know he'll be back.