Louis Imagine

"It's gonna be okay" Louis whispered to you for the millionth time. You were a littlie sick of hearing him say that now. "Louis, I have lost my job! I have two bloody kids to look after, no husband or boyfriend and NO JOB!" you screamed, tears streeming down your eyes. "I know it's gonna be hard but you will get through this! And I'll be there for you every single step of the way." He wrapped his arms around you and held you tight. You started to remember why he was your best friend now. "Lou, you know I love you" you said, but of course you only meant as a friend. "I love you too" he whispered, before kissing you on the forhead. "Now go and get some sleep! You dont mind if I stay here for the night do you?" You just could'nt say no to his cheeky grin. "Sure, but your on the couch!" You winked and made your way upstairs. You must have fell staight asleep because that was the last thing you remember before you woke up screaming. Louis was there, sat right next to you. "What's up (Y/N)?" he asked you, sounding concerned. "Um ... I had a dream ... I cant really remember, but I think you were there, and then you were gone. I was with my kids and my ex-husband Daniel. I think he was trying to hit me, like he always did, and I didnt really mind, but then he started to hit the kids. I was screaming for you, but you wouldn't come back. And then he left and he took the kids and I was all alone. Oh Louis, it was awful! Promise me you will never leave me to be by myself!" "I promise (Y/N)." he whispered. "Does right now count because I don't really know if you want me in your bed with you or -" "No" you giggled. "You can go now. Thank you so much for comforting me, Lou. Where would I be without you?" "Mummy!! Mummy, wake UPPP!!!" Your kids screamed at you while jumping on you and attacking you with pillows. "Now now kids, let your mummy rest. Come on, I'll play with you downstairs." Louis grabbed both of the kids by their waists and threw them over his shoulder. "Thank you." You sighed at him. After about 2 hours more sleep you finally forced yourself out of bed. Your eyes stung from all the crying last night. Your head banged from the screaming and sobbing. Your whole body ached. Your feet felt heavy and sore. You plonked down each step individualy instead of galloping gracefuly down them like you usually do. "Lou, where are the kids?" you asked sleeply but concerned. "Oh, there was a party invitation on the fridge for Lucas. It started at 9 and finishes at 2. I drove him up and they said that Emma could stay too." "Oh Louis, I love you!" you said with a smile. He paused. "No. No you don't." He said sternly. "What? Of course I do. You're my best friend!" "Exacly! (Y/N), I don't think you understand what love is. Love is when you care for somebody, in a way that cannot be described as 'freiendship'. Love is where to people's hearts are connected, where it aches when you are not with them." He moved closer and closer to you until there was about 3 centimeters between you both. "(Y/N)." he whispered, his warm breath blasting onto your face. "I love you." And he leaned in and pressed his lips against your's. A million thoughts and feelings were rushing through your body. You had always had a teeny tiny crush on your best friend, but not as much as he obviously did on you! He was your best friend, this would ruin everything! He was the one who you didn't have to get dressed up for or who you could eat like a pig infront of. Because you were comfortable with him! Now it would just be awkward whenever he's there. You pushed him away from you with all your strenth and stormed out of the house...

(A/N)-Yes surprisingly that is the end of the imagine. I didn't write it, so don't hate me.

Twitter: @directioner9705