Louis Imagine

Louis was out drinking with the boys. You didn't want to drink because you didn't want to do anything stupid. After a bit Louis stumbled in. "Hey, Louis." you chimed. He looked at you and gave you a dirty look. "What was that for?" you asked. "You are a worthless, talentless little whore and no one loves you. I never did!" he spat. This hurt you. A while back your parents killed themselves and left a note saying it was because of you that you were a terrible person. (I am so sorry if anything happened to your parents. It's just a story.) "No wonder your parents left you." he spat. "LOUIS!" you yelled and he smirked when you stood up. You were in this http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=75195143. Louis walked up to you and started kissing your neck and pushed you roughly against the wall. "L-Louis." You moaned when he hit your weak spot. "S-stop I'm not r-ready." you said. (You are a virgin). "Come on babe." he whispered sending chills down your spine. "N-no Lou." "Come onnnn." he groaned. "No Louis. No is no!" He stopped and roughly grabbed you by your waist and dragged you upstairs by force. "Please Louis stop!" you begged. Louis didn't listen. He threw you on the bed and got on top of you. While you were squirming you thought, 'God, why is this boy so heavy and strong?' He grabbed your wrists with one hand and pinned them above your head. He tore off your underwear and tears were forming in your eyes. Next he tore off all of his clothes and he then raped you. Moans danced in the air and about 30 minutes later he got off you and looked into your eyes. For a second you saw the Lou you fell in love with. Then he hit you. Like he full on punched you in the face. Louis, the monster started beating you and kept telling you that you were worthless, talentless and no one ever has or would love you. About a hour after you were for sure he was asleep you pulled on some clothes and ran to and old abandoned building not taking your phone or telling anyone where you were going.

*NEXT DAY*

You woke up still in the abandoned building but you heard 5 familiar voices. Quickly you hid behind the couch and covered your mouth to prevent you from crying. "Louis what the hell? Why would you do that?" Harry asked. "I don't know." Louis croaked. His voice killed you. All you wanted to do is run into his arms and comfort him but you couldn't. "You're just lucky Niall knows about how she goes here a lot." "Yeah we are super close." Niall said with pride. His Irish accent was so heart warming and sexy. You only thought of Niall as a brother though. "Yeah man we could tell when you beat the living day lights out of me." Louis said. Smiling you peeked out from around the couch and Louis was TORE up. His lip was busted, he had two black eyes, a broken nose and cuts and bruises covered his body. A small gasp escaped your lips and all their heads sprang toward you in unison. You ducked down and mumbled shit shit shit. They all started walking towards you slowly. You sprang up and darted away. All of a sudden you heard Liam yell sorry and he tackled you. Louis ran up and you shoved Liam off you and ran and stood behind Niall. Niall turned and hugged you. "Ow!" you yelped. Niall apologized and Louis walked towards you. You backed up and hit a wall. You slid down it and started crying in the corner. He looked at you ashamed of himself. "Babe, you're scared of me?" "Y-yes." you whispered. "I...I'm so sorry. I would give you a big speech but I don't think words could describe how sorry I am. Or how much I love you. You would have to be me to know how terrible I feel." "Louis...I...I love you." you mumbled. His expression lit up like a kid on Christmas. You giggled and he went to hug you but you both groaned in pain. He took you to the hospital and nothing bad was wrong with you or him. Besides his broken nose. Louis took you to a HUGE amusement park to make up to you and he bought you tons of cotton candy.

Author's Note: This is my last one for tonight. It would have been up sooner but my laptop died and I couldn't find my charger. I will update in the morning. Thanks for the votes, reads, comments, follows. I love you all! (;

Twitter: @directioner9705