Harry Imagine

“Alright, I’ll just call you later.” you sighed as your friend hung up the phone. You were having a terrible day and you went to Starbucks for some coffee. “I’ll have the regular, please.” You told the girl behind the counter. You gave her your money and walked over to a table to wait for your coffee. You were sitting there texting on your phone when you felt a light tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see beautiful green eyes staring at you with a cheeky grin.

“Hi.” you smiled. “Sorry to interrupt you, but I just had to tell you that you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.” he told you. “Thank you.” you blushed. “What’s your name?” he asked. “(Y/N) and you?” you asked. “Harry.” You shook his hand when the girl behind the counter called your name. You walked over and grabbed your coffee. You turned around to see Harry still watching you. You smiled and walked back over to him. “Can I have your number?” he asked quickly. “Yeah, sure.” You put your number in his phone. “I’ll call you babe.” He said before kissing your cheek and leaving the little cafe. Your day all of a sudden got better and you and Harry ended up going on many dates before he finally asked you to be his girlfriend. One year later you got married to the man of your dreams and lived together happily.